𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

Blood mentions and descriptions like- a LOT of them🥰

This is where you and bae tell tell eachother you both have serious mental problems and- just read🙄🤚🏽

Y/n's POV

'He's been acting strange since I went to his house.' You thought as you stared out the window during Social Studies.

'Did I do something? Maybe I said something I shouldn't have. Was it because I was looking at his closet and stuff? No that can't be it. can it?'

"Y/n who are you thinking about now?"Suna asked you with a blank face.
You got dragged back to reality by his voice. 'He sounds kinda mad, maybe I did do something to upset him'
"Hmh nothing." You told him giving him a blank stare back.

"I asked who you're thinking about not what" He said empathising the 'who' and 'what'.
"Oh. Nobody." You say looking back at the window.

Suna's POV

'She's fucking lying, isn't she?!' That guy wouldn't fucking dare text her knowing I'M her boyfriend. He fucking knows I'm associated with Him so he wouldn't fucking dare! In fact, NO ONE would'

'This shit is fucking pissing me off.
I need to calm down before I do something dumb.'

Y/n's POV

It was the end of the day and you and Suna had barely spoken. He told you to wait by his car and you did.

'Oh my fucking god I can't handle this anymore he's acting like I fucked his bestfriend' you thought as you started getting frustrated, recalling the past few days he ignored you, pacing up and down your room.

"That's it, I'm calling him"
The phone rang...
And rang...
And rang...
And rang.......
You were pissed off to the pointyou could feel the blood boil under your skin.
When his phone went to voicemail for the 7th time that was the breaking point for you.

     You punched the wall and watched some blood spill out your knuckle before you cleaned it off with your tongue.
"This fucking guy is driving me crazy I swear to fucking God!" You shout, not loud enough for your brother to hear or else he'd go protective brother mode.

As you were about to call Suna again you hear a knock at your bedroom door."Hey Y/n I'm ordering chinese, what d'you want?"
"Huh? No thank you im good"
"Y/n tf? You not ok. You never say no to Chinese."
"Im straight Aran leave me alone bro"
"Uhhh okay i guess"