001

I hold my head as I sit up. A bright light shines in my eyes, and as my vision settles, I see it's just a glass double door, revealing a balcony.
Wait- a balcony?!
I shoot up, tripping, and hitting my jaw on the floor, biting my tongue. I cringe in pain, but continue getting up. I'm in a modern luxurious room, and a body length mirror sits but the balcony doors. I rush to it, expecting to see my usual (hair color) hair, and (eye color) eyes.
Instead I see Crimson red hair, and pale brown eyes. My silky hair cascades down to my hips, which makes me stare at my body. Perfect hourglass shape, perfect skin. And on top of that, I look so....
Animated.

Where am I? I know this face, but still-
Iris. Iris Devaughn.
The villainess of Heartbreak.
Oh god no.
No. No. No.
Why couldnt I be ANYONE else?!

I sigh, realizing I cant do nothing. Checking the calendar placed by the door, I see its August 15, so I start my second year at college today.
Ugh. If only it was my first year. The original Iris was snooty, bitchy, and dressed like a slut. Pounds of makeup. The worst. There wasnt really a heroine, like most stories however.
In the book, Kael Pelis, the main character, was constantly picked on by Iris. She thought he was poor, and called him things such as peasant, scum, dirt, and beggar. Humiliated him. But no one had the nerves to help him, since she had a high standing in society and was rich. There was one other Male lead. Ivan Biel. You'll learn about him later on.
Anyways, in the story, after college, Kael took over his father's business. He destroyed my family's business, and made us go bankrupt. Then as his power grew, he began to spread rumours.
He was known as the hottest CEO in Ovellia, the city it takes place in. So his fans constantly targeted me, and humiliated me. Well, the original Iris.
So what I need to do, is create my own business before him, with help from my family. I've always been interested in fashion design, so I can start there. Later on, I can spread it to other places.
I need to fix everyone's opinions on me.
And once I do, I'll leave them, so that I am away from them.
Once my business is going good, I'll have less free time, but that will be alright If it means I can live.