005

My team won.
We cheer, and I smile, showing dimples on my cheeks.
Liam and Fin, two members of mine, lift me on their shoulders and I raise my arms and cheer.
"Good job guys!" I smile as they set me down. "Hi five for everyone!"
I hi five them. Everyone seems shocked at my change of personality, but my team doesnt seem to care.
I look around, counting twenty students.
"Alright guys!" I yell. "After school, let's go out to eat! It's on me! No inviting, 20 is enough! Come to the Clam at 4:00!"
Everyone cheers, and I smile as I head back to the changing room. Some girls greet me, and I wave and smile.
Huh this is going better than I thought.
A girl approaches me. She has blonde hair and blue eyes 

 She has blonde hair and blue eyes 

"Hello!" I smile.
"Hi!" She says. "Is it alright if my brother comes? If it's a problem, I can pay for him?"
"That's alright, I'll pay." I smile. "Sure!"
She smiles and thanks me, running off. As I walk to lunch, people that were in gym thank me, and smile and wave. Wow, I feel popular. Other students who dont understand stare in shock. My personality, my looks, my skills all have changed, and no one knows why. What happened over the summer that made me so kind?!