002

I wake up in my bed, and decide to talk to my parents today.
I grab my phone and look for my dads contact. It rings, and he soons pick up.
"Hello?"
"Dad I want to start a business." I say. "I need your help."
"What?" He says, shocked. "Okay, I'll come over this weekend, and we'll begin our work."
"Bye dad, love you."
I quickly hang up.
Iris was beyond rude to her parents, treating them like nothing. I need to change that first. I decide to head to the basement, which houses a room with a hot tub. I strip completely, and sit in it, resting my head against the edge. The jets and bubbles storm against my soft skin, and I smile. I need to live.

(Flashback)
I struggle against the hands that beat me. My face, side, and legs get the main hits.
"Stop!" I scream.
"Hahaha Y/N." The man sneers. "You thought you could get rid of me? I'm surprised you learned self defense! Luckily I brought more than 20 men, or you could have escaped!"
"Why are you doing this?" I cry, frustrated.
"Because." He pouts. "We are meant to be together!"
He laughs crazily.
"No!" I yell. "You killed my parents! You are double my age, and my teacher at school! I will never love you! You wont get away with this!"
His lightly wrinkled face gives a stern look of rage. His hand flies, slapping me.
"How dare you?!" He yells, sending punches and kicks. "I did so much for you, for us, and you turn your back on me, you little bitch."
He grabs a bat and I pale, screaming in pain as the metal stick lands hits at me. Suddenly, it hits the side of my head, and a crack is heard. My vision immediately starts to darken.
"Y/N?" He asks, dropping the bat. I cough, and clumps of blood come out.
The last thing I see is police bursting through the cellar door.