Devil In The Mirror

I sat down on the ratty old couch and watched as Andy poured me a drink. "How old are you Scarlette?". Andy questioned me. "I'm 19, but I'll be 20 in three days", I replied. "So your some what allowed to drink, assuming you don't already". He said as he handed me my whiskey. "Yeah, I drink." Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel. I don't feel scared or anything, more of confused.  After moments of silence, I finally ask, "so do you usually invite fans into your dressing room?". "Well, Ashley does, but thats only to fuck them." We chuckle. "But honestly I never have before. You just didn't seem like a crazy fan and honestly your beautiful and you didn't look like you came here to fuck one of us". Holy fucking shit. Did, did that just happen? "Thank you. Honestly I'm speechless." He laughs and replies " Haha of course."

Andy happens to peer down at my wrist and his eyes get watered. "Di-did you do those?" I cover up my wrist and smile, "yeah, but you guys are the reason they're old." He moves closer and gently picks up my wrist. "Well, you are too beautiful to do this to yourself. Promise me you never will ever again." Thats the thing though, I DID promise him. Not not to his face. This was different too because it's him. It's the man who saved my life asking me to not harm myself. " Of course I won't". 

After hours of playing the Play Station with Jake and Jinxx, Andy informs us that it's already 4:30. "Oh shit, I need to go back home before the show". They looked confused so I explained. "I sort of forgot my ticket..." Andy got up and pulled something out of his bag. "Here, I have another". i sigh in relief. "Thank you Andy". Jinxx shuts off the PlayStation and Jake gets up. "It's fixed!!", CC practically  screams. And Ashley comes out of the back room with the skimpy blonde. "Guys, I think we need to-,"he stops mid sentence, looks at me and continues. "Damn, Your'e hot". Andy puts his arm around me. "Ashley, keep it in your pants". Andy removes his arm from my shoulder andwhispers something in Ashleys ear. "ugh, fine. lets get ready for the show". Ashley stormed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So I didn't get any comments or likes but I wanted to update anyways