Knives And Pens

"Today's the day". I say to myself as I crawl out of bed. I go out my room and into the bathroom to shower. I looked down at my wrists and legs, ashamed of the scars. But Black Veil Brides are the reason I finally decided to stop. 1 week ago today. After I shower, I get into my black skinny jeans and Black Veil Brides crop-top. Next, I style my red-auburnish hair and put on my makeup. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get in my car and drive to school. Yes, I'm an 19 year old in school, big deal. As I arrive, I get plenty of things thrown at my car and names such as "whore" and "emo" and "bitch". But, i don't even care anymore, I've heard them all. So, I slide out my old ass I-pod and turn on BVB to shut them out. 

Why the name whore? Well, lets just say I accidentally earned that reputation. It all started in 7th grade. I was confused, and way too mature looking for my age. I'll admit, I got A LOT of attention from the guys. But it was mostly accidental. I could have gotten any guy to be honest. 5'3, red hair (I'ts dyed red 80% of the time), super skinny, and already grown into my body.

First, I dated my crush that I liked for a year. He was nice, just not who I thought he was. Then came Zach, I loved him. I still do, he is my closest friend. It was just bad timing. And then, the unforgettable Austin. I dated him before. But this time, I fell hard and fast. But, turns out he was just using me to get to my best friend. Yeah, that made my trust issues WORSE. Then Dan, he was a really good friend, that's why I broke up with him. And then, here comes the main reason I earned that label. I decided to have a "friends with benefits" kinda thing. Long story short, he told everyone I made out with him for money. And there you go.

I regret it all. I almost lost my best friend in the whole world; Sofia. She kinda really made me open my eyes. And she hasn't left my side since.

But anyways... Half way through 3rd period, I just couldn't sit still. After class, I walked down to the venue where BVB was playing. I wasn't quite sure why, so I went around the back of the venue. As I pull out a cigarette, a voice startles me. "Can I join you?"  I don't even need to look up to know who it is.

Andy Biersack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye Guys!!! Thanks for reading my first chapter!!! Gimme some feedback n stuff. 

okai baiii