Chapter 11

Kian

I was out with Nicoleand Coco obviously. We went out for dinner. We were allowed to bring Coco inside since he was a puppy and was sort of potty trained. But we lied and said he was potty trained. Nicole was sitting down next across from me in the booth, "You look beautiful," i said. We were at outback and she was wearing leggings and a crop flowy blue crop top.

"I just threw this on," she said blushing.

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Yes tomorrow is our 8 year anniversarry," she said with a smile on her face.

The waitress came and she look very familiar.

"Hi i'm Emily I'll be your server for this evening can i start you off with any drinks?" she asked. Now i remember.

"Can I have water," I said petting Coco who was in my lap. She looked at me and looked shocked.

"Oh o-ok," she studdered. I've seen her on E news when i watch it with Nicole at night. She's married to Michael Clifford I think.

"And I'll have a passion fruit ice tea," Nicole said. When Nicole saw Emily she looked at me and intertwined our hands. Emily left and Nicole and I continued talking.

After dinner Nicole and I decided to go to the beach. Coco was running back and forth in front of us. Nicole and I watched Coco try and go into the water but he always got too scared. Coco finally got tired and fell asleep on my lap. Nicole and I watched as the sun went down. The sky was a beautiful. It was pink with purple clouds.

"Nicole," I said. She looked at me and nodded, "I've probably told you this about a million times but I'm going to say it a million and one. I love you. And you are my one and only. I wouldn't trade you for the world. When we first met I knew u wanted to spend my life with you. I knew that I wanted to make memories with you all around the world. I wanted to be a part of your life. And now I am. Nicole I love you so much. I can't tell you how grateful I am to wake up besides you every single morning. I wake knowing that your right there next to me. I'm so thankful to call you mine. And to call you my one and only I love you Nicole Lawley."

A tear rolled down her face and she smiled. "I love you too Kian," she said. She hugged me and kissed me. Meet continued watching the sunset.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This chapter was so freaking short and I'm so sorry:( I'll update soon I promise;)

Twitter: basicalydani