chapter 1

"Vee they are going to find out sooner or later its better if you tell them" Janus started. Virgil came back to Janus room whenever he needed help with his little space.

"I know but I'm just scared" Virgil tried to reason feeling himself slipping into his little headspace. Janus noticed right away and put on Scooby-Doo, and made his spot on the extra twin bed. "I'm sorry papa" right when he heard Virgil call him that he knew that talk was over and he has lost again. He wasn't upset or anything he was just worried Virgils boyfriends will find out in some messed up way.

"Its okay sweetie would you like anything to eat or drink" Janus asked with a smile. Virgil started to bounce on the bed happily.

"Apple juice and umm grilled cheese" Virgil said with sparkling eyes. Then Jan knew he was roughly 6 years now.

"Of course darling, I'll be right back" Janus processed to kiss Virgil head and play the movie. When he closed the door he made sure to lock it so that Remus can't run in. He was the only one who knew this part of Virgil. He headed to the kitchen finding Remus come back from brother his brother.

"Hey double dee wann fuck?" Remus said with a grin.

"Sorry can't have some work to do" Janus lied he never liked lying to his boyfriend, but he doesn't want to loss Virgils trust again.

"Dee have you been avoiding me?" Janus froze. Remus looked hurt. Janus started putting everything on the plate beside the sippy cup with is in his bedroom. "Thomas is going throught a lot with this new guy and its stressing him out half of the time Virgil is missing and that is usually the only time you don't talk to me" Janus closed his eyes and breath.

"I'm sorry but I have to pick up Virgils work to keep Thomas stable" was the last thing Janus said before going about to his room. "Here you go Vee" Janus said placing the food on his lap, then taking the cup of juice and putting it in his sippy cup, and handing it to him. After a couple hours Virgil was asleep and Janus was asleep sleeping on the ground with his head on the bed