a little issue

Janus woke up to mumbled, when he opened his eyes he saw Virgil cursing under his breath and tossing stuff around. "Virgil what are you looking for?" He asked sleeply.

"My phone" Virgil took a breath and looked Janus in the eyes "sorry, my phone Logan is suppose to text me where to meet up with them today for a date"

Janus hummed then pointed to the night stand, Virgil nodded and looked in there to see his phone on a portable charger. "Thanks again dee talk later?"

"talk whenever" Janus said watching Virgil sink out. Janus then got up to put up the sippy cup and clean up his room a bit the take the dishes out to the kitchen. He started to clean them when a certain rat man came in. Janus wasn't really surprised when all he did was hug him from behind and started to fall asleep on his shoulder "hun what are you doing? You're not even awake?" Janus said drying his hands.

"Wanna watch American horror story?" He responded lazily.

"Sure go get it started ill make popcorn" Remus happily bounced off to his room it get it ready and probably to freeze his room also to make Janus cuddle with him. Janus started to think about the script for the next sander side episode while making the popcorn. Janus never really understood why Roman made everything so exaggerated. He put the popcorn in a bowl and started to walk to remus's room. Although its "lights" and "dark" side in the little show its really just who lives in the conscious side of the mind and unconscious but neither of the twins wanted to explain that, Logan agreed it might be a little difficult to explain it never really explain why tho. Right when I walked in his room it was below freezing and he was naked. "Does it always have to be freezing when we watch something?"

"Yes now come here snake boi" Remus said with a smirk on his face. He lifted up a blanket and watch as Janus got in and cuddle up to him. "Score!" This show is all about creepy, bleed, and death, Remus loves it, Janus doesn't really care.

With Virgil

After he got to his room he head Patton calling everyone for dinner and to probably to check and make sure everyone is okay with the plans. Virgil changed and walked down stairs, surprisingly Logan wasn't down yet.

"Hey Virge how'd you sleep?" Patton asked placing his plate down infornt of him and kissing his head.

"I slept alright" he responded to and began eating. Roman started on some kind of story about the dragon witch. After Vigril got done eat he washed his plate and went to see what Logan was doing since he's still not down. As he opened his door he could see that Logan was very much passed out on his desk again. Virgil started to gently wake him up "hey nerd time to get up coffees made and everything" .

As Logan woke up he mumbled "am I at least your nerd?" Virgil smiled softly and watched as Logan got up and changed then just held Virgil.

"I know your tired but coffee is down stairs, did you do multiple all nighters again?" Everyone knows Logan does all nighters but what only his boyfriends knows is that after so many his brain will refuse to work.

"Nope coffee time" Logan said walking away denying the fact. Anyways Virgil walked behide him and got a cup of coffee with his nerd.

"So everyone's okay with the aquarium?" Patton asked, Logan made a noise of agreement.

While Roman stood up and said "yes my prince its a perfect date idea" Virgil just nodded freaking out in his mind.

Sorry for not posting got caught up in something. I'm thinking about making this into a drlamp story what do yall think?