Chapter 1 -That girl

Nathan Lance Montaliza's POV

"You should get married soon or else the company will go to Jacob's hands!" Fuck! Anybody but not that bastard Jacob! Unfortunately he's my half brother. I don't like that bastard and I will never will!

Why can't they understand that I'm not yet ready for commitment?!

"Dad for god's sake! I've been telling you a hundred times I'M. NOT. YET. READY." This is really getting on my nerves. Is it really hard to understand?!

"3 months! I'll give you 3 months to find your bride and get married or else you know what will happen. Think about it." As soon as Dad left my condo I can't help but to break those things infront me. That asshole! Where does he expect me to find bride in just 3 months?!

I am Nathan Lance Montaliza I am every girls dream! It's not hard for me to get girls it can be as easy as getting food in my fridge. But hell! It's hard to find someone who won't cling on me and won't fall inlove with me, and will divorce me when I already get the company! This will be hard as hell!

I was thinking where will I find that kind of bride when my phone ring.

It's Edward De la Cruz. My bestfriend.

"Hey bro? At our favorite club. There's a lot of hot girls here. Wanna join?"

"Be there in 15 minutes." Then I hang up.

BAR.

As soon as I enter, bitches started to hook up with me. I'm tired with these easy girls.

"Im not in the mood girls." I said then headed to the counter where Edward was.

"Wassup bro? Wanna to get laid? There's a lot of willing bitches out there you know."

"There's no use stating the obvious bro." I grin. "The usual." I said to John the bartender.

"Right away sir."

"I can't even find anyone worth looking at here." As if on cue when my eyes caught something or shall i say someone worth looking at dancing in the crowd with some bastard drooling at her. She was wearing a red tube dress above her knees that exposed her long flawless legs and her worth drooling cleavage. Wow. That girl turned me on.

"I guess you finally find someone worth looking at bro." Edward tease me.