Prologue

"(Y/N)." An oh-so-familiar voice whispered from behind me. A cold hand landed on my shoulder as I frowned. My hands curling in pure disgust. Cold air brushed past my ear causing my bones to shiver in pure hatred.

"Jadis." I spat out refusing to turn around. Instead, I kept my gaze on the lamp post that continued to grow as it belongs here. It reminded me of the person who stood behind me.

They both didn't belong in this world. The lamp post was surrounded by green trees that talked and moved. While the lamp post just stood there helplessly, sticking out like a sore thumb.

The woman behind me also didn't belong here. But unlike the lamppost, she proved to be nothing more than a nuisance. A fly that continued to fly around people begging for attention. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if I swatted at her. Hopefully, she was buzz off but knowing her, it would only encourage her.

"Your furry friend is missing." She told me mockery clear in her voice. She was enjoying this as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders attempting to pull me into her chest.

I stood my ground refusing to be swayed by the witch. The light in the lamppost flickered slightly as the air slowly grew colder. Letting out a breath, I watched in slight horror as it came out as a small puff of clouds.

The witch had moved her head to the top of my head. The fur of her clothes scratched at my exposed neck and bare arms. "Oh, I can see it now. (Y/N), protector of Narnia." She chuckled an empty and hollow sound. "Why do you continue to believe in that lion? He's gone, he has abandoned you." Her voice had risen as her words turned sharp.

"And you think yourself fit to reign in his absence." I retorted wanting nothing more than for this conversation to be over and done with. "Even the animals who no longer know how to speak are aware of how foolish your idea is."

Her cold pale hands that once rested on my shoulders had moved to my biceps. She dug her nails into my arms in a poor attempt to harm me. She dug her chin deeper into my scalp as the warmth from my body slowly vanished into her cold one.

"I'm sure you're aware of the prophecy." The witch said not allowing our idle chat to end.

"I'm aware of all the prophecies in Narnia." I simply replied as a small smirk formed on my lips. "Two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve will you meet your end. And when the four thrones are filled by these children will Narnia know peace."

The witch scoffed at my words. "I am human." She told me an attempt to justify herself. "I'm more human than the other creatures of this world."

"How about the Telmarines, their ancestors came from his world." I responded with a soft smile on my lips.

"They only threaten Narnia with their arrogant and prideful ways." She argued displeased with the idea.

"Do you hate Digory because he didn't fall for your wicked words?" I questioned almost teasingly. Her nails dug deeper into my flesh displease with my question. "He was a fine lad, I'm was proud when he was finally able to leave and return home. Away from you."

"Are you envious of him?" The Witch asked finding something new to latch onto. But her attempt was futile as I softly shook my head.

"Narnia is my home and I swore I would protect it." I responded calmly as I easily escape her grasp. I turned on my metal heel to face the pale woman.

She was undeniably beautiful with pale skin and matching white hair. Her pale blue eyes stared at me full of wickedness and lies. A white fur adorned her small frame as she stood tall, her head lifted upwards.

"Jadis." I said her name as I pulled my sword from its scabbard on my hip. The cool metal rested snuggly in my grip.

"(Y/N)." She replied tilted her head to the side as her blue eyes narrowed at the sword in my hand. "I did not come to make idle chatter with you. I have come to offer a deal." She took a few steps closer allowing her hands to spread out with a grin on her face. "Rule Narnia with me. Be my loyal knight."

"I am only loyal to the true rulers of Narnia! The two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve that will signal the end of your winter!" I shouted proudly. "You White Witch!"

As I shouted my last line, Jadis allowing a thin crystal rod to fall into her hands. Without hesitation, I used my foot to push me forward and towards the witch.

______________________________________

AN

I have no idea what I just wrote, but tell me what you think.

Also, I have just been informed Edmund ate 2 pounds worth of Turkish delight. Wtf?