your touch

Briannas pov:

I woke up as Chris was getting ready for work. "Good morning baby" he says kissing my cheek. I pretend like I was happy. "Good morning" I say smiling. "Imma head off to work" he says as I nod and I hear the door shut. I cry again. I hate this relationship. I was guilt tripped into this relationship and I don't know how to get out. When I saw Ralph again I knew it was all him. I called him.
"Ralph..?"
"Ay wassup sugar" he says as I smile.
"You umm wanna come over?" I ask
"Hell yeah sugar give me 30 minutes" he says and I hang up the phone and I get ready. I decided to wear a more of a revealing outfit to get Ralph wanting ME.

[outfit inspo]I was finishing up my hair as Ralph knocked on my door

[outfit inspo]
I was finishing up my hair as Ralph knocked on my door. I smiled as I ran out the bathroom as I sighed quickly opening the door. I opened it as he immediately smiled. He put his hand on his mouth to cover his huge smile "Bri, baby you are loooking so good I can't believe I'm missing out on someone as beautiful as you" he says as I smile letting him in. "Sit down rizz" I say as "anything you say" he says and I go into the kitchen to get him something. "Yo where your sister at?" "Oh she stays with my aunt. She coming to come kick it with me later today-" "oh shi for real sugar, I miss her, how old is she now like 5?" "She's 8" I say handing rizz his tea as he almost dropped it in shock. "You used to make me this tea all the time. Shi was bomb" he says drinking it then placing it on the coffee table. I sat down towards him sitting kinda close to him on the couch. I kinda just looked at him at him as he looked at me back. He stared down at my lips as he slowly moved close to me. "Is it aight if I kiss you?" he asks softly and I nod as he put his hand on my cheek to pull me in, I let it happen as I saw him smile. He got close to me enough where our lips were just centimeter apart. Then softly his lips were placed on mine.
Ralph's pov:
I placed a soft kiss on her lips as she softly pulled away. You know when you craved a feeling you didn't know you needed. That's exactly what it felt like. We were still close together just making sure she would be okay with a kiss. I glanced in her eyes as her eyes were still fixed on my lips. Then she basically threw herself on me as she sat on top of me to kiss me again, running her hands through my hair. Shit was heating up fast but I couldn't stop smiling while we was making out. I put my hands on her waist. This was the touch I felt safe from. Then we heard the door start to unlock. Brianna in fear got off me me. She looked really scared. The door opened as Aniyah walked in and listening to her Walkman. "Aniyah" I say standing up as she gasped and jumped in my arms "NO WAY MAN I SWEAR YOU WAS JUST 4 YEARS OLD" I say spinning her around "Ralph where you been oh I missed you" "I've been where ive I always been I moved to a bigger house and everything. Once y'all left the projects after I came back from tour I was heartbroken. Then when I ran into Brianna at the party I was at. That's where i found her again" I say as she smiles hugging me again. She let go of me "see Bri you should be waited and married Ralph . I hate Chris. He's so stuck up and demanding, but Ralph he's so sweet takes others into appreciation and he always cares." She says "ayy you right girl" I say as she hi fives me. "I've always been rooting for you ralph" she says as she waves her hand so she can tell me a secret. I bend down so she can whisper to me "Ralph please break them up and get with her. I hate Chris so so much" she says desperately . I whisper back to her. "I don't make promises but my plan is already working smoothly" I say smiling as I stand back up. "Aniyah go to your room" Bri says as she sighs walking off. I sat down back on the couch as I smiled. "I love when you kiss me" I say "Uhm Ralph Chris is gonna be back from work soon and you know how we gets-" "aight aight I'm leaving fine " I say as I grab my stuff to head out. "You so damn fine Bri and I mean it you blow my mind sugar. I feel so happy when im with you" "Yeah whatever" she says not helping a smile "Bri, real talk. You happy in your marriage?" "Hm? Yeah." "Bri if you ever wanna get out of here my place is always open for you to come." "Ralph I'm fine. If I wanted to leave than I would've" she says snapping at me "your not happy here." I say and then a tear came down from her cheek as she immediately wiped it away. "Bri, you let me kiss you for a reason, ain't no loyal wife would do that." "Ralph I'll call you tomorrow Chris is gonna come home from work soon" she says kicking me out.
Briannas pov;
"Okay aight im leaving sugar just know you can stay with me I love when your around me." He says and I look in his eyes, "Ralph...are you over me?" I ask "not even a little bit, that kiss didn't help either . I still love you Bri, never stopped never will stop" he says leaving.

 I still love you Bri, never stopped never will stop" he says leaving