0.2

Entry 2

I looked around the class and I saw the same faces I have seen since elementary. Who would believe that I grew up with these people but, to them I'm a new guy each day. I remembered when I was in middle school. I was the kid that was known by everyone obviously, I have known this people since they picked their noses or peed their pants. I remembered when I got my 'transformation' which I don't consider it. I got my gauges then my first tattoo of my mother. Everyone thought I was the bad boy but, I was far from that.

  Well, I'm done with myself. I look around and always stop to see her. My her named Christian. Well, she isn't mine but, she will be soon I hope...

  I remembered seeing her.

At the forest.

Walking around the forest smelling the clear air and hearing the leaves fall from the trees. Sitting on the log looking at my future painting of the beautiful lake and the sun setting.. Then, loud thump.

I turn around I see her, Christian, she had a guy against a tree.

I over heard them.

" what don't you get from I don't like you, did you not get?" She said to the boy who from what I can tell is Bryan my old friend who is the player at my school.

" babe, you know you want this and I'm giving you your chance"

Next, thing I see is what I never say before in my life...

She punched him and he was knocked out laying on the ground...

I was actually impressed and that started the feeling for her.

Now

My christian is different than me. I know opossites attract well, I can never get a word out of her besides 'want a smoke?' I wanna make her mine but, it isn't easy and I'm not giving up on her.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I see Christian get kissed by a boy who I have hated since I knew he could get her. His name was Jack.

Jack William was my friend until I became football captain and he stopped being it then got Christian. When me being named captain he quit and changed dramatically. He now is smoker, drinker, and druggy.

  Reality is so hard. That is why I write in my journal. I can't use the 'lovebirds' method of smoking to release my pain.

Well, I'm done.

Sorry is this is horrible.