01

Most people see the girl try to get the badass boy from school. Well, my story isn't like that. The name is Mikeal Anderson. I grew up in beautiful sunny California with my mother and two older sisters. My life is so far from ordinary but who has an ordinary family. My parents separated after I was born which sent my mom into deep depression which also lead to her sleeping with any guy who seemed nice which were a lot when you are drunk. My mom got hit with reality hard when I didn't wake up one morning and she just stopped her ways. You would have thought after that my sisters wouldn't follow my mother's mistakes well they ended up following it.They stopped shortly after one got pregnant and lost her baby. My family problem didn't stop there 3 years ago my dad passed away and on top of that I found out that I had a twin brother. 

        Life wasn't great but I survived it all. I was a great student, football player and artist. I guess I was a bit of a player I had a few girls but I never had a serious relationship until I met Christian. I was the nice boy with the tattooes and gauges, typical bad boy look, but not the smoking ,drinking and partying one until I met her.

mikeal x

  I put the journal away that I need so I can blow my pain away like her and her cigarettes but I don't have the problem inside my mind, mine is in my heart....