Band-aid

Waking up beside taehyung, is the warmest thing that Jisoo found. Once she open her eyes, she suddenly feel shy. Oops, she just remember what they did yesterday.

She quickly turned her head to taehyung, and saw how cute he is. He is cuddling with the bear, who he thought is jisoo. Taehyung have a unchangeable habit. He can't sleep without hugging jisoo.

Jisoo found this cute but sometime a slightly annoying. She can't even go to toilet at the midnight since he won't let her go! So she thought of a idea.
She bought a giant big bear just in case she need to get up from bed without waking her boyfriend up.

Jisoo peek on him again and quickly get up from her bed so she can check on herself because she didn't have time to check on herself yesterday night because taehyung would keep nagging her if she leave him even just a second.

Standing in front on the mirror, her face heat up after she saw herself. There's a huge hickey on her neck! 'Oh gosh, this is embarrassing! I told him not to be too harsh!'

Her face is as red as tomato now! She still feel shy even though taehyung did this to her a thousand times already. Taehyung is too whipped for her, he can't control himself!

Before meeting Jisoo, Taehyung is well known for his self control among his friends. But everything change since he first met Jisoo. For the first time, Taehyung had a desire to kiss on a girl's lip. Jisoo's heart shaped lips and kissable lips make him go crazy and turn on the beast mode of Taehyung!

Jisoo don't know what to do now. This is the first time she face this problem as the hickey her boyfriend gave is too big this time and it just can't be unnoticed by others!

While she is in her deep thought, she saw there's a first aid kit beside the toothbrush holder. She swiftly opened it and found a band-aid. She take out the band-aid and attached it on the position of her hickey.

If Taehyung ask, she can just say that it's a small wound that she accidentally scratch it herself using her own nails. "Well, he wouldn't be suspicious right?" Jisoo question herself. "Yes he wouldn't! I just had my nails done yesterday, so it would be acceptable." She thought herself.

Taehyung woke up and found himself hugging the bear agian. "She leave me again with the bear" He waste no time to get up as he couldn't wait to see her anymore! Although they just slept on the same bed until a few hours ago.

He went downstairs and saw his girlfriend making some breakfast. He chuckled and fasten his pace to Jisoo.

Jisoo felt a warm figure embrace her. She is not surprised at all since her boyfriend's scent already retained on her mind and body. Once she turn her body and face Taehyung, she already welcomed by his hugs and kisses. "Gosh, how can you do this to me, Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung panicked for a moment. "You shouldn't do this early in the morning, or else I will die from too much sweetness." she said while giggling.

He felt relieved but he didn't lose his grip instead hug his girlfriend's petite body tighter. Once Jisoo pull out from the hug, Taehyung groaned but soon he notice a band-aid on Jisoo's neck.

He panicked again. He couldn't even see a scratch on his girlfriend's body! He want to protect her on all cost!

"Why there's a band-aid on your neck? Did you hurt yourself? What happened? Let me have a look! Do we need to go to the pharmacy ? Or we should put some ice on it? No, I think it's better to go to the clinic!"

"Oh my god baby, it doesn't matter! I just scratch it myself because of my long nails!" Taehyung still not satisfied by her answer. He insisted her to let him see the wound. But Jisoo won't let him see! "Ah, this is so frustrating!" He thought.

Taehyung couldn't take this anymore, he tear away the band-aid slowly and carefully so he won't hurt Jisoo. Once the band-aid was torn away, Taehyung can't even utter a word. He just realised it's his fault, he shouldn't bite so hard!

He looked at her flushed red face, she is shy, shying, shyest! "She looks cute"

"I am sorry, I shouldn't open this but you don't have to hide it, I love to see it on you so people know that you're mine and mine only. Don't be shy, didn't we do it many times already?" Taehyung kiss her while caressing her hair lovingly.

"I love you, angle"
"I love you too"

A/n
So, how was it? Kindly leave some comment about your thought about this story. Feel free to point out my mistakes if there's any.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing this.

You are loved and stay safe!