Moaning someone else's name prank - 01 [M]

⚠️ read at your own risk ⚠️

Jisoo's pov

I was alone at the dining table, scrolling through my phone waiting for Taehyung to come back we can have dinner as he promise last time.

But again..... he broke his promise to me because of his work.....

I know.... he is the ceo of V Groups.... and I am quite understanding about his busy schedule but it's been straight three times he broke his promise to me.

I need to give him a great lesson......

"Perfect time!" I said as jennie texted me. I told her about this and she listed a list of prank I can pull off.
And one caught my eyes.....

"Moaning someone else's name"

Huh.... such a good idea... I smirk.....

Taehyung will surely give me a good reaction

He gets jealous easily. He's over over protective especially when it comes to guys and my safety.

11:00 pm

Author's pov

The door finally open.
Jisoo sits still not wanting to greet him.

Taehyung seems to know that his wife was bothered so he dash to the dining room, quickly pull jisoo into a hug.

"I am so sorry my love.... I want to come back to you as soon as I finished my work... but there's an emergency meeting.... please don't get angry at me"

Jisoo hasn't gives any reaction yet but Taehyung already leans in and connects their lips.

Jisoo's hands presses on his chest, Taehyung lifts her up and takes her to their room.

Jisoo pushes Taehyung back onto the bed. She pulls his shirt over his head.

Taehyung chuckles as he watches jisoo strips him.
"Ah, if this is what you want... you could've ask me."

Jisoo strips herself and sank herself to him, causing a moan to escape from both of them. She moves her hips as she whines.

Taehyung flips jisoo over and rolls his hips against her. The pleasure felt so good that Jisoo almost forgets about the prank.

Without wasting any time, jisoo lets out a moan
"Fuck.... Jaeh—"

Jisoo mentally cringes and curses herself.

Taehyung immediately stop moving and pull out with an angry expression.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung yells

"Huh? What happen?" Jisoo said innocently

"Who the fuck is Jae?! Jaehyun? Jaehyuk?"

"Who is that?" Jisoo acts cluelessly

"I was asking you! Who the fuck is that? Are you cheating on me?"
his heart clenches while saying.

"No, hubby-"
Jisoo tries to say but he cuts her off

"Just tell me! Are you cheating on me?!"
he yells agian

"No! It's just a prank, hubby..... I was furious because you didn't show up for the dinner as you promise..... so I pull a prank..... I am sorry...."

Taehyung scoffs, then chuckles. He wastes no time and slams his cock inside his wife, making jisoo moans continuously.

"You're going to get a punishment for that, baby"
he whispers against her ears.......

To be continued.......