˜"*°•.˜"*°• The BakuSquad Visits •°*"˜.•°*"˜

«KamiTodo FanFiction»

«No Quirk AU»

«KamiTodo»

Third Person POV:

The blonde lay there, the younger male held securely in his arms. The urge to protect him was so great, that he couldn't bring himself to let go.

Shoto had dug his head into his roommate's chest, finally, feeling safe.

After everything he had gone through in his life, he didn't have much experience with the feeling of 'safety'.

⚠️!TW: Mention of abuse, Gore(?)! ⚠️

Suffering from his father's abusive behavior, without anyone really being able to help him, he had never really felt much of it.

That was also the reason he was here in the first place.

The abuse had been going on for hours that day. What made it even worse, was the fact that his father had been drunk most of the time, making him even more aggressive. The man had been towering over the bloody heap that was his son, when his daughter finally managed to master the courage and call someone for help.

Shortly after, the police had come barging in, along with some paramedics.

While the police officers were dealing with the drunk man, the paramedics rushed over to the young boy, lifting him up on a stretcher, rushed him over to the ambulance and brought him straight to the hospital.

Shoto later found out that he was indeed very lucky to have survived that.

He had a torn scar tissue, several broken ribs, a broken arm, the other twisted. His right foot also had been broken, while the left one luckily stayed intact. He had multiple deep gashes covering his body. There was a bit of skin peeling off of his hand, around where a rather deep wound was.

There had been shards of glass stuck in the skin around his head, due to his father smashing an alcohol bottle on the boy's head.

His wrists were also a complete mess. They were littered with large bruises and cuts, some from his father, some from the boy himself.

The boy still thought that he'd get hit whenever he made the slightest mistake, even if it wasn't one. He still flinched at most physical contact, had many issues in general issues, his insomnia had also taken a heavy toll on him. Night terrors and nightmares of his past, mainly his father, were also disturbing the little sleep he actually got. He would often still be reminded of what happened back then. It often alarmed him quite a bit.

He'd often go into a panicking state, just from being reminded of his trauma.

(there's kinda still more, but I can't be bothered to list those here)

⚠️!TW over!⚠️

Now, while lying next to someone he barely knew, he felt safe. He cuddled into the taller male a little more, enjoying the warm feeling.

Soon after, the blonde could hear the younger's breath steady. His face softened directly, as he looked down at the peacefully sleeping male's face.