You as Yoongi's Sister

"This how you do a three," Yoongi says, dribbling the ball, ready to make a long half-court shot. I doubted him because WhY nOt :). I crossed my arms, one eyebrow raised, shaking my head. To my surprise. he made the shot. He chuckled because I was standing there, Jungshook. I shook my head, trying to process what had happened. 

"Told you I could make the shot." He gave me the ball, and I went off for a shot.

I was lucky to have Yoongi as my brother. We play for the same team in school because our tradition with basketball has been a long time since our grand grandfather has started the tradition. I made the shot and made it. It was a three since that's where I'm mostly confident at three spot soo yeah. He started laughing hard, slapping his thigh repeatedly, the other hands. 

 "Were you talking to Hoseok or Namjoon again?" I said, dropping the ball, approaching him. "Hoseok, why you ask?"

He asked, giving me a gummy smile as I glared at him because of how he loves his best friend more than me. 

"Why them instead of me?" I asked while trying to be cute. He chuckled, putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"Let's go home. I wanna see my maknae line..." While we left the car-. "First one there is gonna drive the car!" I said, dashing to the car. 

"Heyy! That's not fair!" He yelled since I was near the vehicle. As for him... he was halfway there. I stuck my tongue out and got in the car. He arrived ten seconds later, lightly sweating. I started the car as we left the building. He was on the phone, texting Jungkook.

After The Car Ride... We entered the house, and Taehyung and Jimin came running once they saw me, but Taehyung and Jungkook fought for dominance as they shoved each other. Jimin came up first since he wasn't like the others. Yoongi disappeared and appeared in his room.

"I missed you, Yoonsoo Noona. Where have you been?" Taehyung says, hopping like an aegyo. I giggle while Jimin and Jungkook were hugging me like there is no tomorrow. 

"Ok, ok. Ge off of me, guys!" They finally let go of me. I fell, breathing hard because they hugged me tightly. Luckily, Taehyung was quick enough to get me. 

"Thank you, and I gotta go to take a shower." They all nodded obediently and backed up, so I can get through them.

After My Shower... I went to the kitchen, wondering where the others are at, I found Namjoon reading and drinking coffee... AT NIGHT. 

"What the Becky G is wrong with you!? It's past morning. You can't drink coffee at this time!" He chuckled, giving me a 'Nothing is wrong' look. 

"And then...?" He looked up at me, waiting for an answer. 

"And, you are weird. Now, where are the others, I may ask?" Namjoon pointed out in the living room. They were quietly playing the game. I was surprised, but also happy because they had never have been THAT quiet... I shrugged the thought away and got some juice, and went upstairs.

  The end! I don't really know if you are supposed to like this because the ending was pretty bad. Anyways~ If you liked it, just tell me in the comments. If not, tell me what I have to fix. It helps me be a writer! 

Q: Who is your favorite member? 

A: Pretty much all of them, but if I were to choose, it would be Taehyung and Namjoon.