The Girl

Namjoon's POV

As always, a typical day at work. Nothing special. I sighed, looking at the clock above the entrance door, 4:48 PM. The door opened with a girl. She sighed, checking her phone going to the food. I smiled at her charms, looking down.

"Weren't these shop 50% off?" A lady asked.

"Yeah, but that's been a week, and last week was Black Friday," I said, looking at where she was pointing.

"I thought they said they were gonna keep it for 2 weeks, not 1,"

"Well, they changed it because nobody was buying it." She sighed, shaking her head.

"Where is your manager?" I pointed to the staff-only door.

"I'll call him- Oh wait, he said that I was supposed to be the manager," She rolled her eyes, annoyed.

"Mk lemme just pay..." I smirked at my smart ass.

"Why are you smirking?" She asked, passing over the shoes.

"Stay in your lane instead. I said, checking the items out.

"Bye," I didn't reply. The familiar girl approached my checkout lane.

"Hi," She smiled. I check out all her food.

"Uhm, Namjoon? Your missing one." She handed the Skittles.

"Oh, Uhm, thanks," She nodded, replying silently.

"You cost is 49.99," She dug into her pockets. Giving me the money, she waved goodbye.

"See you in the future, Kim Namjoon." She whispered, winking.

Two months later

I sat, catching my breath. Man running is hard work, I thought, checked my phone. A few minutes later, the same girl sat on the same bench. Her face was glowing in the sun, alone with sweat.

"We've met again, like I said," She smiled.

"Ha, yeah... Uhm, I don't recall me getting your name the last time we met,'' I said, thinking.

"Ah, my name is Choi Heejung." I nodded.

"Well, Heejung, how do you know my name? " She casually looks down at my chest.

"There," She pointed. I covered my tits urgently, A ring sound reminding me to go home.

"Oh, well, uh, it was nice seeing you, Heejung," I smiled, turning my heels. She held my shoulders, holding her phone.

"Mind if we um exchange numbers?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Sure, but I take out numbers that aren't useful for a while," I warned. She nodded and passed her phone to me.

Two Weeks Later

"See you later, I'm getting a little bit tired," I told Heejung.

"Mk see well." She replied. I smiled at her concerns. I closed my phone and sighed.

I'm starting to have feelings for her, I thought. I smiled at my thought and closed my eyes.

-

I looked down at the flowers I had to give her. 

"Hey, Namjoon! Oh, who are those for?" I looked up had her.

"Oh, about these flowers, can I tell you something?" I asked. She looked confused.

"Mk...?" I sat down at the closest bench.

"I know it may have been too fast... but will you be m-my girlfriend?" I asked, feeling my hands get a bit sweaty. Her eyes widen, but it went small.

"Sure! Why not? I was gonna ask you the same thing anyways." She approached me and kissed me. For the first time in months, I blushed with wide eyes. She giggled, looking down to touch my thigh, squeezing them.

"Uwa, these thighs are thick and tight!" She said in awe. All that I could do was just chuckle and get embarrassed and shy while she was observing and checking if I had a sensitive leg.

"Strong Hyung he is!" A voice said, making me turn around.

"Kookie! I missed you so much!" Heejung said, hugging Jungkook. I smiled, waving at him. He nodded back at me. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Heejung asked. I nodded, 

"We're best friends. You don't know that?" 

"No, he never tells me anything about his friends, and he's my cousin." I nodded in awe. 

"Do you want to go to Starbucks? We can get a drink..." Heejung asked while Jungook's eyes lightened up. 

"Is there banana milk in this country?" He asked. I shook my head, 

"I don't think there is, but there is something familiar to that..." 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked again. 

"Banana smoothie," I replied. His face brightens up again in joy.

"Well we aren't gonna talk all day, let's go!" Heejung said, smiling. We both nodded and got into my car.

-

We all got out of the car, going into the Starbucks.

"What are you gonna get, Heejung?" The café was with only faint mumbles, laughs, along with soft music playing in the background.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to get... That dragon drink," I nodded and told the cashier our orders. A few minutes later, we went in the car with our orders.

"Where else are we going to go?" Jungkook asked with his doe, young eyes, wide.

"My house, where else?" Jungkook shrugged, and I heard a small giggle from Heejung. I started the car, playing music. Heejung sang softly to almost all of them until we got back home.

-

"What should we watch?" I asked them.

"I don't know, maybe a comedy show? From home?"

I nodded and looked for one, called Crash Landing on you.

"What about this?"

"Sure!"

We sat and watched the movie, calmy, like little kids. 30 minutes later, Heejung Jungkook slept while I was watching them look cute under one blanket. I tried to imagine how cute I would look under there, but nothing ever came through. I turned off the TV and went to sleep with them on the couch.

I forgot to write last week so I dunno what to say...

But I hope you enjoyed this!