Part 16 - Home

After Lihao & Zheng Ge leave, Weizhou still standing and his eyes avoid Jingyu's presence.

🐳 : How about we sit first, Zhou?

🐱 : Hmmm

They sit facing each other. The two of them were equally hesitant to start the conversation. After a long silence from each other, Jingyu ventured to speak first.

🐳 : How are you, Zhou?

🐱 : I'm fine (he replied with an awkward smile)

🐳 : I'm sorry that I asked Zheng Ge to do this, because i have no other way to contact you.

🐱 : Can we talk straight to the point, Yu? I'm tired.

🐳 : I just wanna say that I'm really sorry, Zhou

🐱 : I already forgive you, Yu. Why are you like this? What do you really want me to do??

🐳 : I really didn't know what you've been through, Zhou. I thought that you'll be fine, because you're strong enough and you have many good friends to take a good care of you.

🐱 : I'll take that as a compliment (snorted)

🐳 : But after what Zheng Ge told me....

🐱 : What did he told you?

🐳 : You've met a psychiatrist

🐱 : What???

🐳 : He told me almost everything, Zhou. I'm sorry. I never thought.....

🐱 : Stupid Zheng ge!!!! Oke, now you know. So what?

🐳 : Like I said, i wanna apologized...

🐱 : Like I said, I already forgave you

🐳 : Zhou....

🐱 : I guess we're done, Yu.

After that words, Weizhou stand and started walking to the door. Just before he reach the door, Jingyu hug him from behind.

🐳 : I'm sorry, Zhou. I'm really really sorry 😭😭😭😭

🐱 : Please, don't make it harder for me, Yu.....

Weizhou trying to release himself from Jingyu's hug, but no avail. Jingyu's hug is too strong.

🐱 : What do you want me to do, Yu?

Weizhou asked with a weak voice. He is confuse and afraid.

Jingyu released his hug and turned Weizhou, so they could their each other faces.

🐳 : Look at me, Zhou.....

Jingyu lifted Weizhou's chin, so their eyes could meet each other.

🐳 : I never intended to hurt you. Not even in my dream, Zhou.

🐱 : Then why?? 😾

🐳 : Lets sit and listen to me until finish.

Jingyu hold Weizhou's hand and walk to the chair. Now, they are sitting side by side.

Weizhou stares straight into Jingyu's eyes, so he would know the truth or lies while Jingyu speaks.

🐳 : That time, I thought that was the best decision. We want to be an actor, plus you want to be a singer. We talked about that everyday. You sang your song everytime you finished few bars. You said, you want me to be the first person who heard it. I still remember your face everytime you sang, Zhou.
Then suddenly, we got banned. We can't do anything. All of our hard work, was lost. It's still clear in my memory, how excited we were when shooting Happy Camp and Run For Time, but it ended up not airing.
I remember that you cried that time, because that banned hit us real.