Dog

Aaliyah was currently asleep in her parents bed, since she was teething it was normal.

"Huey," Jazmine said.

"Yes?" He asked annoyed.

"I've been thinking, we have a child, a house, we're basically a family and we need something all family's have."

"And what is that?" Huey asked raising his eyebrow.

"A dog!" She said cheery

"No." Huey said simply,

"But why?" She asked sadly.

"No. We already have to pay for formula which is like expensive. A baby is expensive. So is the hair products since she has a lot of hair." Huey said.

He did have a point though but Jazmine didn't want to give up.

"But Huey I'm pretty sure we have the money! I own a beauty supply store, and your a lawyer," Jazmine said.

"What dog do you plan on getting ," Huey asked.

"A Pomeranian," Jazmine said.

The baby started crying once again, they both groaned. Jazmine got up to get her.

Jazmine came back downstairs and sat down on the couch with Aaliyah in her lap. She handed Aaliyah the pacifier and her favorite toy.

"Those cost a lot," Huey said.

"Maybe..but I have the money I promise. You do remember that I own a Beauty supply store a couple blocks away, and I have a lot of workers, they are mostly asian they are good business people, you did tell me 'black people are more likely to buy from asians because they have good products'.

Huey facepalmed Jazmine was right Asians are really good at business. "Why do you want a dog again?"

"The baby can play with it. And before you say anything it will be very small. And besides it will be cute and I want to have one."

Huey was still not convicted.

Jazmine pulled up the Pomeranian up on google and showed it to Huey, his eyes changed but he still tried to remain not interested.

"Okay. Fine. It's cute. But so?" Huey said.

"I want a dog." I said.

"Fine. We can get one. Only if the baby likes it."
"Fine with me," Jazmine said.