EPISODE 4

Geet thought that at least maan didn't like the fact that someone looking at his wife with dirty eyes. He was bother about that.. 

and that was so much for her

and that was so much for her. today she was very happy because her husband thought of her as a woman.

Geet started thinking, if she have to prov her innocence, I should look for evidence but she need any person in finding this.

She remembered her one friend, Sameer, he was a police officer, he was very smart, brave , good looking and down to earth person.

The two had not met for many days. They were together in college.But since they were busy with their respective jobs, they did not usually meet.

One day, She deliberately went to her parent's home without Maan's permission. She spent some time with her parents there.

"Does Maan trouble you too much, dear?" Her mother asked concerned seeing her daughter's state.

"No, it's not like that...I am fine. You don't worry."

It can be seen. Look at yourself..you look worn out.

"Mon, you are thinking too much, don't worry, I am really fine."

She wanted to ask about Sameer, unable to stop, she asked her mother, "Do you know about Sameer. Where's he now?" I haven't seen him in days.

What it is? why suddenly asking about sameer?

"Nothing mom..just like that.."

On the other hand, Maan was unaware about Geet's visit to her parents place. Because he had been in the meetings whole day.

He remembered her as soon as he wrapped up his work for the day, but she was nowhere to be seen.

At that moment, Geet appeared in front of him.

"Where did you go?" Asked Maan harshly.

Went to see mom. 

Answered Geet

Answered Geet.

How dared you to go without asking me?