€hapter 6⚠️

I grabbed a slice of pizza and put it on a plate, walked up stairs to mind and jadens room, and started eating. I heard a knock on the door.
Me: come in!
J: hey baby!
Me: why did you knock?
J: well I didn't know if you were naked or something?
Me: we've already had sex so it don't matter! And plus I would mind a round 2!😏
J: well I can make that happen! 😩

He walked over to me and started kissing me.
Me: if we do this I wanna please you this time!😉
J: I'm not stopping you mammas?😩

I went down on my knees and started to pull his pants down, once he had no pants or boxers on, I started kitty licking the top of his cock!
J: mammas don't tease 😈!
I started to suck farther down on his cock making him groan and moan! I deep throated it but there was still a lot that I couldn't fit in my mouth! Then there was a knock at the door and I stop, I looked up at Jaden with a smirk 😏, I stood up.
Me: get dressed I'll answer it!

I went to the door and opened it to find josh and some other dude that I didn't know.
Me: yes can I help you josh?
Josh: there's an emergency! Jaden hurry your ass up! We've got a meeting to go to!
Me: I'm sorry but what the fuck are you taking about! 🥺!!!!
J: we gotta go baby I'm sorrryyy but you can come with me!😉
Me: I would love too?😃
J: okay well you wannna go get dressed?
Me: yes okay can y'all hold on like 5 minutes?
J: yes we sure can princess!❤️

I ran to the closet and picked out an outfit!

I walked outta the closet to see jadens eyes widen and his mouth drop

Me: what?
J: nothing?
Me: there something wrong!😐
J: you just look beautiful princess!
I started blushing and he leaned in for a kiss and I met him half way.
Josh: okay! Can y'all stop being so cute and just get married!😐
J: I'm working on it dude!
Me: we ain't even dating! 😳
J: I'll change that later!😏
Me: oh god!😬

We walked outta the bedroom and down the hallway to this really big room! Jaden opened the door, walked in, and sat at this big chair at the end of the table! There where like 5 different dude in there that where just staring at me! I felt really weird so I just walked up behind Jaden and stood there! Jaden turned around and looked at me. He patted his lap which was a sign for me to walk over and sit there, so I did! Then all the dude started talking.
??: who is this girl?
??: yeah boss I thought it was a important meeting?
J: it's okay it's just my girlfriend!
Josh: yeah is the boss not allowed to have one?
??: not really!
J: I don't want the fuck I want when I want!
Josh: exactly!
??: no your going to get in big trouble now Mr. Hossler!
J: oh really!