Chapter 3

The expression on my mother’s face was just priceless when James agreed to spend the day here in the palace and I’m going to make sure I bother her to the fullest. I glanced over at James looking kind of lost and not knowing what to do or say next so I break the silence finally.

“Let me give you a tour of the palace?” I offered him looking at Kate’s irritated face as she fake smiled.

“Well um sure your highness?” He said looking a bit unsure. We left the room leaving my furious mother alone behind and I took a deep breath of relief that she was no more around. James was pretty cute so I could see if I had a chance with him or not.

“So who all are in your family?” I said breaking the awkward silence and trying to know him better as we walked through the never ending corridors.

“None of your business princess.” He said without even looking at me.

Did he really just say that? He really talked to me…Princess Gen like that? I stood there with an open mouth staring at him and trying to absorb the fact that some one was actually rude to me for the first time. Except Kate of course.

“Better shut that trap before an insect flies in.” He said smirking this time. And this is when I lost my temper. No one talks to me like that or treats me like shit. I’m supposed to be respected and loved by all and he can’t be so rude to me.

“Do you have any idea who you’re talking to mister? Princess Gen! You don’t talk to me like that..do you get it? No one disrespects me!” I said with anger written all over my face.

He turns around rolling his eyes. “Look I don’t have time for your drama and to pamper you so you’d better make this tour quick because people have got more important work to do and duties to take care of unlike you.” He said making a disgusted face at me as if I was a shame for everyone.

I clench my fists and lock my jaws to stop myself from arguing anymore. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh and walk towards the dining hall as it was breakfast time.

After the little argument we did'nt exchange any words with each other and entered the dining hall.