My (un)popular opinions on TO

Hey guys! Since the last time I wrote my opinions on TVD you guys were so nice to me, which was a huge relief because even tho I know you are always supportive, I had insecurities that were saying that you might start hate me. But because it worked well, I decided to share more of my opinions but this time is about The Originals.

1. The show should have end in season 4. I did love the Klaroline moments in season 5 but that was about it. I didn't like the whole Nazi thing, especially bc by that time we have seen in many other shows nazis coming back. I liked how in season 4 it had an open-ending and we could picture if they would find their way back together or not and destroy the Hallow.

2. They should have addressed more of Cami's dark side when she turn into a vampire. I think it would be cool to see Cami getting in touch with her dark side and finding how she is as a vampire because when someone changes into a vampire they change a little and I thought it would be an interesting arc having Cami figure out who she was as a vampire.

3. I don't understand why Elijah and Klaus had to die. I understand it's JP wanting a tragic ending and all that but come on! If Elijah wanted to die to be with Hayley and to pay for all that he did when he had the amnesia or whatever you wanna call it, then why make Klaus die too when he has a daughter. I know JoMo didn't want to keep playing Klaus but I'm Legacies they could find an excuse, I mean it also isn't seen or mentioned Hope's uncle and aunts. I felt it would be a better ending seeing Elijah sacrificing himself in a way to apologize to Hope and Klaus that he helped the others killing Hayley, making Hope having her dad after spending so many years apart.

4. I didn't like Marcel and Rebekah together. I felt that he always ended up with breaking her heart because he always ends up talking bad and being on a fight with the Mikaelsons. I also find weird their origin story because she literally saw him grow up from a little boy to a man. I mean, Klaus was like a father to him which makes Bekah like an aunt to him. But maybe it's just me overthinking.

5. I feel that Sophie Deveraux was a great character and I wish we had seen more of her and she wouldn't be killed so quickly. She was a good vampire who just wanted to have some justice for her sister and her niece.

6. I like Davina. I know there are people who hate her because of how she was most of the time against the Mikaelsons but I like her character. I like that she was powerful and caring and I loved her friendship with Josh.

7. I wish there had been more of Josh and Aiden. I mean they weren't problematic and they were very cute together.

8. I wish there would been more to Gia's storyline. She was a really cool character and I felt she was used more as an obstacle to the haylijah love story.

9. Jackson deserved better. I always hated that Jackson was in a marriage knowing with Hayley knowing she was in love with Elijah. He deserved to find someone who loved him.

10. I disliked how in the beginning of season 1 Marcel was all I'm so in love with Cami and by the middle of the same season he was making Love promises to Rebekah because it sounded that Marcel has been into Cami for some time and in the beginning they seem to actually hit it off but probably things went differently because of Klamille.

What are your thoughts about it and what are your unpopular opinions?