A Secretive Breakfast and A queen

"We will speak tonight," My mom says in a whisper.

In a daze I walk to the kitchen and sit down. We in quiet.

------++---+

On The Bus

I am sitting on the boys thinking about what my mom said when Coby sits next to me.

"Hey buddie, how you doin?" He asks me.

"Oh, I'm chill, you?" I say already forgetting what my mom said.

*****

At school

Has I walk through the gates of hell(highschool), I meet up with the rest of my crew, Tom and Corey. We do our usual what ups.

"Yo that party was the shit!! Did you see Anna in that tight ass dress!!? Bitch had me goin crazzxxxxxzzzy!" Corey hollers.

"Oh is that what you were following her like a love sick puppy!!" I tease.

"Shut the fuck up Maya, don't make me kick your ass!!" He jokes back.

"Is that a challenge?" Tom instigates.

"Oh shit" Coby Shouts.

"Oh its on", I say while chucking my bag on the ground. Before Corey has a chance to say anything, I tackle him to the ground. We roll around on the cement without hitting each other. It was how we played. It involved on of us trying to get the upper grand. Has soon has I gain the upper hand, guess who comes up.

"Hey, Maya"..........

-TheT
I was going to keep going but, I'm evil... And sexy!! ;)