𝓒𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓕𝓟 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓼:

Cover Prompts (created by the_other_granger

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟭

Title: Heart of Stone

Author: Rianne Calderon

Genre: Vampire/Supernatural

Optional words for the cover: n/a

Blurb: Ariana Esposito is a vampire. She and her brother Emilio have been alive for more than 100 years. When Ariana was human she suffered great loss and pain. As a vampire she was able to turn that pain off. She was able to become a merciless beast. Year after year she and her brother would pick a town and feed until they were forced to flee. On one such visit, to a town in northern Oregon, Emilio suggests that they enroll in the local high school to seem less conspicuous. There,  Ariana meets Finn, a sweet, smart boy who is most definitely not a vampire, and old memories start to resurface. As the days pass Ariana begins to realize that maybe, even after all this time she may still carry a piece of her once broken heart. 

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟮

Title: A Ray of Sunshine

Author: Misha McCormick

Genre: Romance/LGBTQ+

Optional words for the cover: n/a

Blurb: Sydney Nelson has always wanted to fall in love, but for some reason it just doesn't happen. Sydney is used to being the object of affection of most of the boys that she knows but as much as she tries to, she just can't feel anything in return. Everything changes when she is paired up for a school project with the mysterious new girl, Marisol Guerra. Marisol is pretty, passionate and caring and Sydney just can't seem to spend a moment without thinking about her. As her feelings start to unfold, Sydney realizes that her heart is much more complicated than she could have ever imagined.

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟯

Title: Hidden Secrets 

Author: Noah James Smith

Genre: Crime/Mystery

Optional words for the cover: Sometimes even the ones that look innocent are guilty.

Blurb: Asher Olson never intended to be caught up in a crime. He was never the type to go searching for trouble, but when his friend and long time crush Elle Woodson becomes a suspect for the murder of her archenemy Khalila Singh, Asher can't help but start digging. The Elle he knows would never do something like that. The more entangled Asher becomes in this dark mystery the more he puts his life in danger. Asher begins to wonder if he should have started searching for the murderer in the first place, but now he is in too deep. Now he can't get out because he may or may not have found a dark secret, one that could change his and the lives around him forever. 

𝗣𝗙𝗣 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘀 (𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 HunkyHairDontCare )

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟭: You will be making a face-claim PFP. 

 Text: Beautiful just the way you are 

Border: Yes, needed 

Example: 

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟮: You will be making an Illustration PFP

Find the perfect illustrated image and upload it on. 

Text: Create the World 

Border: Yes, Needed 

Example:

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘁 𝟯: Best Created PFP 

Text: Graphic Contest | IMAGINE | Hosted by @the_other_granger @ 38228ZKSYC 

@-frostedflowers- @MissGlitterbutt 

 Border: Yes, Needed 

Example: