💎

Yedam's POV:

It's been a week since you started ignoring me, why are you doing this to me huh? Whenever I tried to talk to you you'll just walk away or talk to the other members. Why? Just why? Do you hate me that much? Am I that clingy? Just tell me what you don't like about my actions, I'll change it for you. Just please stop, stop ignoring me.

"Hyung you okay?" Junghwan said, I smiled at him and patted his head.

"Ne, I'm always okay. Why would I be not?" I replied, laughing. Brushing it off so I'll be not that obvious.

I forgot we're still here at our practice room. Hyunsuk hyung gave us a 10minutes break so we'll be not tired later. We're preparing for our debut song. I look around and to my surprise they look at me worriedly. I look at them in confusion but when I darted my eyes to one particular person my mood suddenly change. I feel sad again, as usual he's ignoring me again.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have a bruise on my face? On my body?" I asked them, laughing at the end.

"You're spacing out again Yedam-ah." Hyunsuk hyung said. Worriedly.

"Yeah, do you have a problem Yedami hyung? You know we're here for you right?" Jeongwoo said.

I smiled at them. "Of course I'm okay, don't worry I just think about Noa and Rae hyung. You know, I miss them." I said, telling them to don't mine me.

"Ah right, don't worry Yedam-ah they said congratulations to us at our gc. Just check it, you're not using your phone so you didn't see it." Junkyu hyung said, I nodded at him and said okay. We continued our practice but I see their eyes on me whenever I make a mistakes.

"Are you really okay Yedami? You know we can still rest if you're tired." Hyunsuk said again.

"Ahh no hyung, I promise I'll not do mistakes again. Sorry for troubling you all." I said, bowing to them. They just nodded and was about to continue our practice but the door suddenly open, revealing one of the staff.

"Bang Ye Dam, Sajangnim(correct me if I'm wrong) called you. Please come to his office, thank you." The staff said. I bowed at the staff before he leaves. I took a deep breath and proceed to Sajangnim's office. I notice that our members are worried, but as usual the one who's ignoring me didn't even spare me a glance. Okay Yedam ah, let's stop thinking about him. It's his choice so you don't have the rights to change that. You can just ignore him as well, forget your feelings for him and care for you self instead.

Junkyu's POV:

I know that he's hurting, but what can we do? If we interfere to him, he will not like that.

"Hyung, are you sure Yedami hyung is okay? What if his problem is big but he feels that he'll just bother us that's why he's keeping it to himself? What if he thought we don't love him anymore?" Junghwan said, aigooo this baby.

"Junghwanie, don't think like that. He's Yedam, God Yedam. He will not think like that okay? He's not yet ready to tell us his problem so let's just comfort him by giving him a space alright? Let's continue our practice." Hyunsuk hyung said.
I notice Yedam's behavior when Mi Dam hyung left is coming back again. To be honest, I don't like that side of Yedam. He's spacing out, making a lot of mistakes (because he's always perfect when we're practicing) and he's awkward towards us. Again.
And I think I know who's the reason of that. I look at that person and he's wearing again his blank face. I know that he's ignoring Yedam but I don't know what's the reason. Is it because he hates skinship? But he's always close to Jeongwoo-ah, they even hug and kiss each other to cheeks. They're always awkward whenever they accidentally sat next to each other and whenever Yedam tried to talk to him he'll act as if he's bored. I don't know what's his problem to Yedam. I just wish Noa and Rae hyung visit us sometimes. They actually spoiled Yedam, they're super close. But Noa hyung is closer to Yedami. I made eye contact with Hyunsuk hyung, Jihoon hyung and Doyoung. We're like communicating through eyes. I nodded and they also nodded. Hyunsuk hyung said that we have another 30minutes break.