Chapter 5

Nailea's Pov
I wake up but I wasn't alone. I open my eyes only to realize I was now in between Vinnie's legs laying on his chest while he was still passed out. I slowly reached for my phone and noticed larrays texts so I texted him back and apologized telling him everything that happened. He understood and a rush of relief hit me as I put my phone back down and continued to lay on his chest. I felt safe in a way. The power still seemed to be out but the sun peered through his curtains hitting his skin perfectly. He looked almost like an angel. I admired his face before laying my head back down and closing my eyes. I felt his arms move and they were placed around my body. I smiled to myself as I felt his chest rise and fall at a faster pace now that he was semi awake.

I heard running and banging around in the hallways which I knew would fully wake him up. I slowly moved my body as I feel his move also. His hand then runs up and down my arm and I smile to myself. In that moment I didn't want to get up but then my phone started spamming notifications and I knew I had to get up. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes before grabbing my phone. "Who was that?" He asked lightly tugging at my arm to try to get me to lay back down. I don't budge as I look through Instagram and notice a few of the clips from Thomas's vlog being posted on Tik Tok room. There was even one of me hugging Vinnie outside. My finger hovered over the comments button as vinnie laid his head on my shoulder and looked at my phone. "Damn are they detectives?" He said causing me to laugh. I clicked on the comments only to read most of them shipping me. But other people were angry. Vinnie reached his hand over and clicked the back arrow. "Reading them is only going to make things worse" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. It took me by surprise but it was an amazing feeling. He then flipped me down and pinned me to his bed. I looked up at him with wide eyes and he began tickling me while I laughed. "V-Vinnie stop!" I yell in-between laughs.

We hear a door open and we see Thomas walk in and then immediately leave. Vinnie looked down at me and we both busted out laughing. "He looked like he seen a ghost" vinnie said causing us to laugh harder. I pushed him off the top of me and sat on top of him pinning him down. "How do you like it" I say and he smirked so I playfully slapped him. Silence rang throughout the room as we both looked at eachother. I admired his face, his lips, basically everything about him until I broke the silence by climbing off him. "I should probably get back home I am using larrays car after all" I say and he nods. "Do you want to come with, I mean your power is still off" I say and he smiles. "Of course just give me a few minutes to get ready" he said and I smiled and nodded. He got up and I grabbed the covers and threw them over the top of me and laid down. The darkness consumed me and I went on my phone to keep myself awake. I scrolled through Instagram and then I moved to Tik Tok. I scrolled through for a little before coming out from under the covers. I notice vinnie in his closet with his shirt off going through his clothes. My eyes widen as I scan his body but I quickly snap out of it and go back to my phone. I take a picture of the side of my face but mostly my eyes saying 'new video this week' and I post it in my I Instagram story. I close my eyes and lean my back against the back of his bed. I stay there for a second while my body slowly becomes limp and I slowly lay my head down only to feel vinnie sit down as I lay my head in his lap. His fingers slowly run through my hair causing me to want to sleep even more. Soon I fall back asleep.

I am woken up by loud bangs in the hallways again. I slowly open my eyes and I realize I'm still in vinnie's lap. I rub my eyes and sit up. Vinnie reaches over and tucks my hair behind my ear. This time I don't flinch. He smiled and took his hand back down. "How long was I asleep for?" I ask him as I rub my eyes. "Only an hour" he said and I nodded. "Are you ready to go?" I ask and he nods. "Are you sure you want to drive you seem tired" he asked with a concerned face. "I'll be fine just need some coffee in my system" I say and he laughs. We get up and we go out to the kitchen where mostly everyone was. Thomas still had a ghostly look to him which only made vinnie and I laugh. We talked to everyone for a few minutes before saying goodbye. I hugged Mia and soon after vinnie and I left.

A/N: hey everyone I know this is extremely late I had some personal issues suddenly show up but I should be back to my normal schedule. But as an apology I wrote this chapter extra long for you all :) thank you so much for all the support on this book and I hope you have an amazing day/night <3
(Words 980)