Attractive Stranger

Jaydon now bound by trust issues and depression shut himself out from the world.
With his mind made up about not wanting a relationship, he went along with his miserable life.

One unrelenting day along came a goddess like stranger. Ofcourse Jaydon being completely captivated by her beauty forgot about his plans to remain single and started crushing hard. This girl hadn't noticed his existence, or so he thought, and here he was with heart eyes and a bulging heart like in the cartoons.

This girl was breathtaking and he couldn't get her off his mind. So ofcourse like a love struck teenager he got on social media looking for her. But what was her name?
Upset at the fact he doesn't know her name, he goes to sleep.

The next day as he was walking into school there she was, her shiny curled hair flowing with the wind, caramel toned skin glistened with the sunlight, rosey pink lips. Jaydon tried his best not to stare to be seen as a creep but he just couldn't help it.
As he got closer he tilted his head and continued to walk passed her. It felt like he was moving in slow motion, as he was about to turn to walk into the school he heard her angelic voice saying, "Good morning Jaydon" with a smile on her face as bright as the sun. It warmed his soul. Shocked by this act he paused in a nervous state fighting to find the right words.

Before he could come out with a reply she cut him off and began introducing herself. Her name was Kimora, she had just transferred to his school and was told that Jaydon was in charge of showing her around.
He had no idea of that shocked at her revelation he saw it as an opportunity. He mustered enough confidence to do a proper introduction to leave a good impression.
He showed Kimora around the school, awkwardly the tour came to an end he showed her to her class and was about to walk away. She grabbed his hand and as he turned around she hugged him.😱
Kimora caught Jaydon off guard, as she was hugging him she gracefully thanked him she then let go and waved bye to him as she walked into class.

It was three in the afternoon and Jaydon was leaving for his swim practice. As he was walking heading to the pool there she was, Kimora stood at the pool entrance. As she caught a glimpse of him a smile came across her face.
He approached her and greeted her and she explained that she'll be starting swim classes.

They both walk into the pool area and go into their respective changing rooms. Jaydon had already been apart of the swim club for a while so he was in a higher class than she would be.

Time skip🥱

Jaydon is now at home as he lays in bed he gets a message low and behold its Kimora. Their friendship grew closer and closer to the point of mutual feelings and confessions.

The relationship begins and everything was okay with the world. They're both happy and life couldn't be better.
The relationship lasted about 8 months. It doesnt end with anyone cheating or stuff like that.

One night they were texting as usual but little did they know that it would be they're last night talking.
They're conversation was going about its normal way until her mother got ahold of her phone and read they're messages. Ofcourse she forbade it and gave Jaydon some wish words and told him to stay away from her daughter.
That resulted in her being transferred to a different school. Jaydon couldn't help but feel like it was his fault.

He really liked her and even began to feel love.

The end...