Twelve12

Charley was lying in bed. She looked up as Talia ran in. She smiled. "Good morning baby girl."

"Mummy! Auny Ella made pancakes! I eated them all!" Talia giggled as she climbed onto the bed. She frowned. "Where's daddy?"

Charley smiled. "He's gone to see nanny at her work place. But he will be back soon," she told her.

Talia nodded. "Otay mummy. I go and see Auny Ella gain! Bye."

Charley climbed out of bed. She followed her daughter down into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw Ella. "Hey. Morning. Madam here says you made pancakes."

Ella nodded and smiled. "I did. I got bored as hell so got creative. We put Nutella in the pancake mix."

Charley laughed. "That's why she's so hyper then," she said as she looked at her. She smiled. "Have you told Graham yet?" She asked.

Ella shook her head. "No. I don't even know why I'm going to do about it now. My whole head feels messy," she told her.

Charley nodded and smiled. "Trust me babes. It'll be okay."

***
Charley had left Talia with Ella while she went to see Jamie. She found him in the vets. She looked at him and smiled. "Hey. So your sister is feeding our daughter chocolate. And I thought we could go for lunch or something?" She asked.

Jamie nodded and smiled. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "I love you Charley."

"I love you too. Is everything okay?"

Jamie nodded. "Yeah. I'm just in love with you. And I don't think I want to be without you."

"Babe. I love you too."

***
Charley couldn't help but notice that Jamie had been too loving lately. She knew that the two of them had a good relationship, but she also knew that they weren't that loving.

She saw her mum and sighed. "Have you made up with Vanessa yet?" She asked.

"She won't talk to me. I'm trying with her. But she won't listen to me at all," Charity said as she looked at her.

Charley rolled her eyes. "Well you need to sort it out don't you? Vanessa is good for you and you know it. So just stop it with the self pity act. If you truly love her, then fight for her. Please."

***
Charley went back to home farm. She walked inside and saw Graham standing there. She frowned. "It's good to see you alive," she said.

Graham nodded. "Thank you. I guess."

Charley looked at Ella who didn't look up. She smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Ella nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm good. I'm just tired and my head hurts. I'm tired," she said.

Charley nodded and smiled. She pulled her into a hug. "It's fine. It's going to be okay. I promise," she whispered.

****

Charley was lying in bed. She looked up as Jamie walked in. She smiled. "Hey baby. You okay?" She asked as she looked at him.

Jamie nodded. He climbed into bed and kissed her passionately. Charley bit his lip and pulled away. She smiled. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah babe."

Jamie turned over and dropped off to sleep. Charley had no idea of how her relationship with Jamie was going to be put on the line.