The Birth

2 Months Pass

"MICHEAL MY WATER BROKE." James yelled while in the middle of making breakfast.

"OH MY GOD OK IM COMING." Micheal said while sprinting down the stairs. Just then Micheal grabbed James and grabbed the keys and went for the car.

At the hospital (for the real thing)

They went into the hospital and Micheal said to the front desk lady "Hello hi we need to go into a room my husband is getting birth."

"Sure hold on." the lady said calmly.

"Hurry please." Micheal said worried.

"Ok room 203."

"Thank you." Micheal said nicely while running to the room with James.

Just then when they came into the room the doctor came in and said "Please lay down quickly Mr.Charles."

James laided down and yelled "THE BABYS ARE COMING AGHHH!"

doctor said "Please breath in and out for a while then start to push when you feel like you do, ok."

James said nervously and clamly "Ok I will try Doc." 

Couple Minutes Later (like 10 or 13)

"I FEEL ONE OF THEM COMING!" James said very scared but it was coming out of his... penis,

Micheal said traumatized "WHAT IN THE HELL OF GRAVEY I DIDN'T KNOW IT COMES OUT OF THE PENIS!"

The doctor says to Micheal "Please calm down sir the nurse is helping him out and we didn't know that too, unfortunately we are gonna talk to you and your husband after we get the baby's ready to be feeding then after a few days he will go h-."

Micheal then rudely interrupted and said "Yeah Yeah Yeah I know how this goes I had a child before."

James screamed "MICHEAL COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT AND HOLD MY HAND THE BOY IS ALMOST OUT!" Micheal speed walked over to James and held his hand until the baby's came out. A nurse came and said "Congratulation you have twins."

When Micheal goes home....