| CHAPTER ONE: Sunshine and Lollipops |

CHAPTER ONE
| Sunshine and Lollipops |

"Time to go!" her mom said to her closing the door of her BMW 4-Series Convertible Blue Car with the hood down

Ginny drives the sports car while Georgia, Austin, and Emporia sing along to the song playing on the radio.

"But she caught me on the counter" Georgia sings.

"It wasn't me" Austin continues.

"Saw me bangin' on the sofa" Em says looking over to Austin.

"It wasn't me" Austin continues once again.

Ginny looks annoyed as she sees them singing. Em notices but ignores her because she won't let Ginny ruin the fun.

"I even had her in the shower" Georgia repeats after the man singing on the radio.

"It wasn't me" Austin says nodding his head.

"She even caught me on camera" Em and Georgia say in unison as Georgia turns around in the front seat to face Em as they nod their heads at the same pace.

"It wasn't-" Austin says leaning in near Georgia and Em before he gets interrupted by Ginny.

"Hey!" The three of them say all turning their attention to Ginny.

"I'm sorry. Do you think this song's appropriate for the nine-year-old in the back?"

"Oh please. He doesn't understand any of it. Austin, what's this song about?" Georgia questions her son.

"Doing it on the bathroom floor, and getting caught, and lying so you don't get in trouble." Austin says honestly as the three girls look at each other trying to hold in their laughs.

"Austin how dare you say such a terrible thing like that." Em says with a serious expression on her face and her smile dropping.

"I'm sorry-" Austin quickly tries to apologize as the girls burst into laughter and not so long after he does too.

"Alright alright, go back to your Harry Potter game." Georgia says as she finishes giggling.

"What are you wearing? You look like Vanessa Hudgens at Ryder High." Ginny asks.

"Vannesa? Wrong Rizzo it's for sure Stockard" Em corrects her.

"Thank you. The fact that your Rizzo is Vanessa and not Stockard is literally the reason everything's wrong with your uncultured generation." Georgia also says as a second reply to Ginny's statement.

"Stockard is great, ok, but Vanessa surprised everyone. Who knew?"

Georgia shows her feet. "You like?" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Did you steal that from my dresser?" Em says with an annoyed look on her face. She hated when people took things that were hers. Especially when they don't ask.