Leo

A few weeks passed, and Halloween finally came.

For my costume, I was Ron- I know, you might think it doesn't make much sense since I look nothing like him and everything, but Piper doesn't care, alright?

Georgina ran around, glitter falling behind her everywhere she went. "Don't you think that's enough glitter, Georgie?" My mom asked. Georgina twirled around, her pink dress and crown leaving glitter everywhere.

"Nope, its perfect!"

"Well hello, your magical highness." I laughed. I bowed, and stuck my hand out.

"Hello to you to, my loyal peasant!" She replied.

"Hey!" She and my mother, Emmie, laughed.

My other mom, Jo, came in the room. "You two ready?"

"Yep," I said.

Jo glanced at Emmie and back at me. "Alright, don't get in any trouble!"

"How much trouble could I get into? It's just Piper."

"Exactly!" Emmie exclaimed. We all laughed, and my family led me to the door.

We said goodbye to each other, and parted our ways.

--------------

After some time, I arrived at Piper's house. I could see colored lights on and heard music playing from outside. I jogged to the door and rang the door bell.

Piper immediately answered the door. She was wearing a witch hat and a robe that covered basically covered her entire outfit. "There you are! Jason and I have been waiting, there can't just be the two of us y'know!" I smiled and she pulled me inside.

In her house, there were people everywhere. Most of which weren't even invited. "Did you invite those guys?" I said, pointing to a group of troublemakers (that I wasn't apart of, mind you) near the punch bowl.

"Nah," She shook her head. "On the invitation it said that you were allowed to bring someone with you."

"Key word: some'one'." I told her. She snorted- as always- and turned in the opposite direction.

"Ugh, someone's trying to get into my dad's office. I'll be back! You can find Jason or look around if you want!" And with that, she ran off.

I looked around me. I saw Percy twirling Annabeth around on the dance floor, Hazel and Frank talking on the stairs, Will and Nico- who were dressed as night and day- arguing next to Frank and Hazel, and Silena, Katie and.....

Calypso.

Gods, she looked beautiful. She was wearing a sage green dress with a forest green sweater. On her back, she wore silver wings that glowed everytime she turned around. On her feet, we wore forest green heels, that honestly seemed like they hurt to wear. Her hair was let loose, and she occasionally pushed strands that got in her face away.

As I gazed on, I noticed Odysseus was no where there. Maybe he wasn't invited? Whatever, it didn't matter. I looked around again, and when my eyes went back to Calypso I noticed that now she, Silena, and Katie were staring at me. Not knowing what to do, I waved.

"HI LEO!" Silena called, more giggly than usual. She began to walk towards me, pulling Katie and Calypso with her. Calypso tried to walk in the other direction, but Silena overpowered her. Once they made their way over, Silena spoke again. "Hey!"

"Uh, hi! You guys look great!" I told them.

"Thanks, so do you!" Katie said. "How long have you been here for?"