•°Ten°•

Published on 2 March 2021

The first thing Taehyung did as soon as he entered his College campus was to search for the grey haired short male.

Who does he think to order Taehyung around.

For sure Taehyung hates bullying , and protects people from bullying, like in hell is he gonna stay quiet when he gets bullied around.

Taehyung will speak up.

He won't do the same mistake again.

And soon found the male walking along with whose name Taehyung knew as Ten who was looking at the phone Jimin was holding as it played a dance video.

Soon he ran and stopped their tracks glaring at the older.

"You can't just fuckin leave me to do all the work by my own. It is called team project for a reason." Taehyung said with an angered voice and it didn't take long for then see the familiarity between Yuna and Taehyung. They shared a lot of similarities.

They were siblings for sure.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Even if I do you would fail." Jimin answered honestly.

He never understood why he had to study other subjects which weren't even related to his career. If he didn't earn thousand bucks from the race he went to he probably wouldn't even made it to college.

Taehyung frowned but only thought it as an excuse for the older as he was just lazy.

"I don't want your stupid excuses. I will call you and let's meet up to finish it" with that said Taehyung grabbed the phone from Jimin's hand dailed his number as he called after feeling the vibration in his pocket he returned back to Jimin.

Meanwhile Ten and Jimin looked at Taehyung with a dumbfound expression. Which the taller noticed while returning back the phone.

"What!" He asked with his deep voice while Jimin just softly said.

"That is Ten's phone."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a moment of comical silence after which Taehyung managed to speak without squeaking his voice.

"Then I will call you" the taller said looking at Ten.

Only worsening the situation.

Not being able to stand there Taehyung walked away while Jimin and Ten grinned.

"I will surely pick up your now!!" Ten yelled back only making Taehyung to run away now stumbling at a point wanting the ground to swallow him for embarrasing himself.

After the pink haired disappeared.

Jimin and Ten bursted their laughs out rolling on the floor with tears in their eyes.

While Jimin's heart warmed at how cute Taehyung looked after creating a clownery of himself.

"What happen that your laughing your asses off?" The voice snapped both the male's head towards it.

Yuna.

Ten and Jimin both stumbled on their feets as Jimin walked away not saying a word while Ten did the same separating their way leaving behind a blank Yuna.

________________

________________

Ryujin is bothered again.

Bothered because Chaeri aka. Yuna is very good at avoiding people.

Their trainer was around making it difficult of Ryujin to hit on Yuna. And thankfully Yuna for the first time was saluting him for this.

But then , he left to pick up a call.

Yuna groaned panicking internally.

"Are you going to avoid me forever like this?" Ryujin asked as she grabbed her water bottle while Yuna was punching the boxing bag.

When Yuna didn't respond which made Ryujin walk and hold the bag.

Yuna froze trying her best to mask a blank face but when Ryujin stepped closer to corner her against the wall he official lost it when she squeaked.

"Do you think you will get away when you avoid me ?" Ryujin asked with dark eyes.

Yuna didn't say anything only trying to avoid her alluring eyes.

But Ryujin lift her chin up.

"Answer here baby."

Small.

Yuna felt small.

In real Yuna is only few months older than Ryujin, and was literally taller than the younger.

But the effect she had on her was really immense.

Not being able to speak further Yuna gulped hard. Ryujin immediately noticed as she only raised her head to softly pull the hair behind her ear as he caressed her flushed skin.

"Don't try to avoid me ever again. Okay?" By now Ryujin's voice turned soft and caring, surprising Yuna.

Which made Yuna give subtle nod.

Ryujin Grinned. "Fine then I'll get going..." Ryujin said softly running her hand through Yuna's sweaty hair as she walked away not before waving to the girl.

And Yuna was gathering her thoughts.

________________

_____________

Hey my Onyxes !!!

This story can be slow burn but please be patient I have exactly planned a story line so....

I purple you 💜💜💜!!!!!

_________________