Family Reunion

As my so called sis ran away with the man i wanted to rip apart when i first saw him, my arms stared to burn with fire and electricity.

I fell to the ground in pain and they both ripped my chest open and jumped inside. My screams turned into blue electricity and fire leaping from my mouth when ever i opened it. After when seemed like hours but was probably only 15 minutes of pain, it stared and my arms now had a neon blue pattern going up the inner side of both of my arms. (I can't remember his name so im just calling her second mate Robert. Sorry) Robert ran up to me but tears were staining his face. I was going to ask what was wrong when he showed my the pattern on his arms that are the exact same as mine but in the colour purple. At least that explains the tears but what i dont know is why my 'sister' and Anthony was here and what did they want. "My sister was here with Anthony", as soon as the words left my mouth you could see Roberts whole body tense and pull me to him "mine".

I stated to giggle and said " i will always be you and you will always be mine." i know its abit cliche but it got him to relax. As we started to hear back to the pack house a little girl ran up to me with tears in her eyes and started to continuously thank me. I picked her up and sat her on my lap while whipeing away her tears. It took me the whole trip to the pack house to calm her down and when I finally did I was greated a pair of working parents searching for there child. When they turned to me they had a look of relief was over there faces and then fear. Fear of what I was and what I was capable of. Fear for their child that is still in my arms and is sleeping soundly. "I will never hurt anyone of my pack members. I don't expect you to think I would as I love every single on of you as if you were all my real family. Even though I am an elder I will still be the Luna of this pack and protect you with my life, if nessesry." I was returned with howls of happiness from the people still in wolf form and loud thank you Luna's from the people in there human form.

I dragged Robert in the pack house and called a meeting to announce Anthony's and my 'sisters' presence. Some pack members were not al all happy about trespassers but they quickly calmed down when I told them about how I came to be in this land and about my background. After the meeting Robert and I went up to our bedroom and started to get ready for bed.

I put on my cute purple matching underwear set with a whitre top that says "I don't do mornings" in purple writing with purple pj shorts. As I walked back into the bedroom I was greated with a half naked Robert standing and the end of the bed, and I could not stop myself looking over his body in pure love and lust. Before I knew what was happening Robert had me in the bed with my pj's of and him in only his boxers. I did not stop what was about to happen next as I knew we were ready for this and u wanted to show him that I loved him to the moon and back.

That night I made love to the man that changed my world for the better and made me see a brighter world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like the new uodate and I am sorry about the slow updates. Oh and I have started to write a new book and it is called 'The truth about me...'. Check it out if you want and if you do I will be very grateful.

Happy readings and please comment, vote and if you have any suggestions please doing hesitate to send them to me in a message.

Bye xx