Never again

Hi guys I hope u like my new book its sort of a true story but with a little twist here of there . If you want too know what are the twists at the end just ask in the comments but I won't revile so much of the story. I have another story it is called Tonight I spy. If u get a chance plz read.

Chapter 1

I was running, running as fast as I could in any direction that hid me from that monster. I ducked under a tree, ran over a branch and finally decided to shift into my pure white werewolf.

My wolf was pure white with electric blue paws and the same color eyes but with rings of gold and silver.

As I was running I could here the monster from behind me screaming my name, "Charlotte!! Charlotte Clear, get your ass back here!!" but I was never going back to the place I had so many bad memorys of. I had been running for 4 hours until I finally stopped and shouted "I Charlotte Clear reject Anthony Davison" and with that sentence, I was free. Nothing hurt anymore, I was not afraid of him. The one that made me cry myself to sleep every single night. The one that isolated me from every single school, every single one of my friends and did not let me step outside. The one that kept me locked up for 3 years.............

.

.

.

.

.

My ex-mate

But then as if my life suddenly turned around there was the most amazing smell I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It smelled of Oreo cookies and fresh milk. Everything in me was pushing me to run towards it so I started to walk but I crashed into a hard wall that sent sparks all around my body. Before I hit the ground a warm arm wrapped around my waist sending chills up my spine. My wolf was clawling to get out but before I knew it I heard the word I never thought I would here again, with so much love.

"Mate"