//Chapter 2//

*** IT IS A STRICTLY 18+ CONTENT. PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ***

* HOWEVER, WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS :) *

Aniruddha did not have any idea that it will feel so complete to have his wife in his arms. She wasn't too tall. Her head reached exactly till his heart and she seemed to be very tiny in front of him. Ideally he should have felt an urge to protect her but all he could feel was sexual tension brewing. He was aroused and he knew if he continue to hug her like this, she'll also realize it in some time. He thought while squirming a little, which went unnoticed by her.

"Aniruddha Babu? Maine to apne pyaar ka izhaar kar diya. Aap nhi karenge? Aapki patni ko bhi hak hai aapke muh se vo sab sunne ka." Bondita asked leaning on his chest, hiding her face from his eyes. 

"Bondita isme batane ka kya hai? Tumhe sab pta to hai." Aniruddha told enjoying the feel of her breath through the gaps in buttons. 

"Accha! Pta to mujhe ye bhi hai ki Veer Babu mujhe roshogulle khilane wale the. Parso office me lete jaungi, taki vo khila sake. Theek hai na?" She asked smirking. She knew he loved her and didn't require any confirmation in words. Par kabhi kabhi sunne me acha lagta hai. 

"Pyaar karta hu mai tumse. Bohot pyaar. Jaan basti hai meri tum me." He blurted out. Seems like this Veer brings out the best in him because of the expected fury. 

"Mai bhi." This was all she could manage to say. The feeling was surreal. How fascinating it was that the man she loves, loves her back equally. A love of a man and a woman. A love of pati aur patni

Bondita gently tiptoed and swiftly took Aniruddha's lips in hers. The heat of the moment just led to such an act. On the other hand Aniruddha wasn't surprised at all. She never had a filter in front of him and that was what he liked. The pure truth that she took the initiation, was a great turn on. 

Giving in to the temptation, he kissed her back fervently. It was as if he could finally quench his thirst. He could finally live his dream without any guilt. She tasted like nutmeg and coffee. Her lips adding the right amount of butter in between. He gently bit on her lower lip, demanding for an entry. Bondita responded immediately and the next moment their tongues were engaged in a world of their own, asking for dominance. Bondita gave in. She wanted to be loved the way he wanted. The passionate make out came to halt, for the required breathing. When they opened their eyes, they could just see pure satisfaction on each other's face. There was burning desire in those orbs. The desire if left untouched, might burn everything around into ashes. 

Settling into their senses, they registered, that they were leaning on the wall near the window. How did they reach here? Weren't they kissing over there, beside the bed? They both chuckled. Desire can drive, they concluded. 

Aniruddha bent and again took her lips, with his palms on both the sides of her face. It was refreshing and addicting. Her nutmeg when mixed with his mint, the fusion was just intoxicating on a whole different level. This was the drug they'll always crave for. The only nasha they want. 

Bondita hesitantly broke the kiss and turned around to face the window. Leaning slightly she held the window panes and closed it. Whereas, Aniruddha was slightly dazed with the view of her back, as she had tied her hair up in a messy bun. There was this til playing a little peek-a-boo just near the lining of her blouse. 

She walked towards her dressing table and removed her necklace and earings. She very swiftly let her hair fall on her back. This sudden flow of wave, led Aniruddha to take in a sudden deep breath. The night in front of him was sensual. The lady was absolutely sexy and right now she was driving him crazy.