Dream SMP Theory

This is just a theory - you don't have to read it. I just wanted to write about my theory of what happened on the Dream SMP recently.

Warning - Spoilers

So, Dream killed Tommy. And I think it's obvious that he has a reason for doing it, he's Dream, he wouldn't just kill his puppet for no reason.

He did it to prove to Tommy that he had all the power, no matter where he is, whether he's outside roaming free or stuck in an obsidian box, he will have the power. He did this because right now, Tommy felt powerful, he wasn't afraid of Dream, and Dream needed to fix that. Tommy doesn't believe Dream can bring people back, but he wants to prove that he can, this can bring him power.

Once he gets out of prison though, he will hunt Tubbo down and kill him, he can use this to his advantage. Plus, he stated multiple times how he would get revenge on the people who apparently "wronged" him, AKA Tubbo. Once Tubbo is dead, Tommy will know he can bring people back to life, so he will want Dream to bring him back. Dream can use this, he can make Tommy do what he wants, and use Tubbo's life to make him. "Tommy, you have to do it, or else I'll never bring Tubbo back. You can't kill me, I'm the only one who can bring back Tubbo." He never said this, it's just my idea about what he would say. He would also definitely do that, he's already threatened to kill Tubbo if Tommy didn't give him the "disk" back, Tommy listened. 

So, while this is no big brain theory, I just wanted to write about it. Sorry for putting it in this book, I couldn't think of any other that I would be okay with adding this in. 

But hey, that's just a theory! A Dream SMP theory! Thanks for reading!