" The Tour "

PART 3 GUYS! 💕 HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Soon enough Axiana and a herd of other staff found us and Axiana insisted on a tour of the whole of Evril.
" Ali, dear! You will soon learn to love this wonderful city! " She boasted with a ridiculous fake smile plastered on her face.
Carton rolled his eyes.
" Yeah sure, I have nothing better to do anyway so..." I muttered.

Axiana sighed and insisted that I had to get myself ready for this " tour ".
She brought me up to a small room, about the size of a average hotel room.
" This is your new home! " She marvelled.
" It's small " I complained.
She paused.
" Well, get ready ! I'll drop in a few minutes and we're leaving!" She said before she left.

I quickly ran over to the door and locked it before getting undressed.
There was a small tattoo on my ankle in the shape of a swirl with daggers.
Well, that's bloody weird.
From what Carton explained, I reckoned there would be no tattoo parlours in a slum on a deserted island.
So I ignored it and showered and got dressed in the Evril uniform left on my bed.
The shirt was black with white stripes around the cuffs and collar with black jeans.
Pretty stylish for a underwater, overpopulated city.

I heard a loud knocking on my door as I was putting on my new shoes ( white sneakers ) , and ran over with one shoe on and opened it.
There stood Axiana and Carton waiting for me.
I quickly put on my last shoe and ran out to them.
" Sorry. " I whisper to them.
There was a silence until Axiana patted my Auburn hair and said
" Follow me, smiles on and be prepared to introduce yourself! "
She started skipping down the halls with her hair bouncing on her back with every skip.
Pretty lively for a 60 year old.

We exited the dark hallways of rooms and entered a bright, decorated lobby with dozens of smiling people all in the exact same uniform as myself and Carton while staff- I think wore white versions.
Axiana introduce me to a middle age woman wearing a golden version of our uniform and spoke,
" Hello, Aliciax and Carton, my name is leader Dakota Rexilkin and I am giving you the tour of Evril today."
And the tour began.