Prologue

"Love is a lie"

"Love is a lie"

꧁𓊈𒆜🅿🆁🅾🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴𒆜𓊉꧂

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stared at phone.

Rays of light were peeking through the curtains of the window lightening up the dark room. The boy was sitting on his bed with his head resting on his palms thinking hard. The room was peaceful with soft snore from a little boy beside sleeping beside the boy. But the elder could only think about what he should do next.

The elder threw his phone to other side of the bed and sighed again. Then he turned to the little boy and a soft smile unconsciously appeared on his lips. The elder softly brushed off hair which covered his forehead and placed a soft kiss.

The elder then got lost in his thoughts. The soothing sound of chirping of birds filled the small room. But the elder couldn't care about it. The elder was deep in his thoughts until his brother woke up.

"Good morning hyung"

The younger cheerfully greeted the elder, eyes still half closed due due to the light peeking through the curtains of the small and shabby room. The elder smiled and softly ruffled the younger's hair.

"Good morning Yeon"

The younger got up rubbing his eyes and hopped his way to the bathroom to take a shower. The elder just fondly smiled looking at the younger.

The elder sighed for the nth time of the day. He picked up his phone again. He knew he can't escape from the situation now. Not when literally everybody is unknowingly talking about him. He need to face the situation. He need to make a decision. A decision which can change his and his brother's life completely.

The elder dialed the familiar number. After ringing for a few times the other person finally answered the call.

"Hyung, I am ready to be a model."

"You have made the right decision Tae. I will see you tomorrow then. Bye Tae take care"

The elder ended the call. He was not sure whether the decision was right or not. He has no idea where life is leading him to but decided to go with the flow.

Let's see what happens next.

The elder got up and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself and his brother.