Chapter 3

"I buried everything inside my heart"

꧁𓊈𒆜🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴𒆜𓊉꧂

It was Monday and a tough day for both Taehyung and Jungkook. For Jungkook, it was his fangirls and for Taehyung, it was his bullies. Maybe the weekend helps them to boost their energies and annoy the shit out of them.

The girls scream extremely loud especially on Mondays. It annoys the hell out of Jungkook as the loud noise rings right in his ears. Starting the week with a loud noise welcoming him wasn't something he liked but he was used to it. He was that nice, polite playboy of the University. He smiled and always waved at the girls even though he was internally screaming for the noise to stop.

And as for Taehyung, the bullies were extra angry on Mondays. They always have Taehyung a hard time but on Mondays it was even more frustrating. It's not like Taehyung is weak, don't get him wrong he can beat the shit out of his every bully but doesn't. His bullies are those rich spoiled kids he doesn't want to associate with.

Money brings them power to suppress the one who aren't financially stable enough. The name of their parents is just enough to get them out of any trouble but this wasn't an option for Taehyung. Taehyung needed to be careful about how he acted around his bullies. He was good at hiding his emotions and burying his anger inside his nerves cause he knew if he snapped at his bullies, their families can get him expelled out of the University within split seconds.

Taehyung worked extremely hard to get admitted to Seoul University. He not only had to pull all nighters for God knows how many months along with his high school and his part time jobs. And he would never let him lose this university easily. It was his dream. It was his reason to live. It was his life. He needs his university as much as he needs his brother. He was very well aware of the power of money and had suffered enough due to it.

The laughters that ring in his ears everytime he was bullied was nerve wracking but he will never give up. He will never let anyone shatter his dreams. He will never let anyone take away his only possession. He would never. He doesn't even have any friend. He had two reasons for not making a friend. Firstly, he was a really busy person. He had part time jobs, then the pressure of his studies and even taking care of his brother. And secondly, he wasn't rich enough to hang out with those rich kids in his uni.

He was lonely. He had no one to understand him. But he knew even if no one is there for him, he will always be there for himself. He could hide everything inside his heart. His every secret, his every pain, his every emotion, his every word, even his happiness inside his heart. He had faith on himself. He had faith that he can go through everything in his life. He believed in destiny. He believed in those galaxies. He knew that the universe is yet to unfold the best parts of his life and he will wait for it.

While lost in his thoughts, Taehyung didn't even realize that he has reached his university. He directly headed towards his locker not caring about anything around him. He suddenly heard loud noises as girls ran as fast as they could towards the entry gate of the uni.

Damn these girls are always louder on Mondays.

He thought while collecting his books. He even saw some girls fainting and cringed at the sight.  He knew that the craze was all about bts, the boy band of the uni. The girl group named Blackpink was also  famous on the campus. He knew about them because he might look like someone who lives under a rock but the crazy talks about them throughout the campus didn't go unheard by Taehyung.

As he was about to head towards his class after closing his locker, he was harshly pushed by one of his bullies. He knew what was coming for him.

"Did you do my homework??" His bully asked grabbing his hoodie harshly.

"No, I couldn't. I was very busy. It was difficult for me to complete even my homework", Taehyung said.

" Oh shut up nerd. Nerds like you have nothing else to do other than studying. So it won't be much of a task to do my homework. And how dare you talk back at me huh"

His bully punched him in his face and stomach. Taehyung didn't even flinch a bit. He was used to this anyways. This pain was nothing compared to the pain he buried inside his heart. The only thing was, if only he could snap back at his bully. If only he could, his bully had been dead by now. If he let his demons control him, they would have been no where to be found. If only he was rich and powerful enough. He knew people have gathered around him. He could feel many eyes watching his pathetic self. He could hear laughters of many.

"Will you ever talk back to me. Speak up fag"

And he slapped Taehyung so hard that four red finger prints could be clearly seen on his face. The burning sensation that Taehyung felt on his face was similar to the burning anger inside him but he quickly cooled his anger. He knew that his bully wanted him to apologise but Taehyung was like, "No, not today"

The bell rang. His bullies left in a hurry leaving him lying on the cold hard ground not before saying,
"It's not over yet. I will see you in lunch break. Till then bye fag"

Taehyung was still on the floor. After a few minutes the corridor was completely empty. Taehyung chuckled bitterly thinking about his pathetic life.

It's gonna be long day.

He controlled his urge to laugh. He got up, collected his books which were lying on the floor and headed towards his class.