𝘼𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙪𝙨 - 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙤 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

ANGST TW; ATTEMPTED SU1C1D3
____________________________________

"in perpetuum et unum diem?"

"aere perrenius."
____________________________________

art credit; elihzy on instagram 💕____________________________________

____________________________________

you and albedo were inseparable. everyone in the knights of favonius knew that. even when they tried to separate you from him when he announced his departure to dragonspine, despite the harsh weather conditions.

ergo, you managed to coax albedo into letting you go with him to conduct his research. however, with how inexperienced you were in alchemy — there was no way that was truly the reason why you didn't want to leave him.

the both of you had separation anxiety, as weird as it sounds. one moment months ago, you found yourself enjoying lunch with him in his office in mondstadt, the next you're loving up on each other with cuddles galore. perhaps it's one's possessiveness, but it can get in the way at times.

this day specifically.

on this particular day in dragonspine, albedo seemed extra... off. when you tried to get an answer to what was wrong with him, he only pushed you away no matter how many kisses you gave him.

therefore, your day was filled with constant chores that he gave you. he never did this!! he was giving you the stupidest and most unnecessary chores to do. he even told you to clean his desk for the third time today!

so there you were, sat in his satin blue chair, organizing the books on the shelves low, wiping a wet rag on the mahogany desktop, you couldn't find anything more to clean! his desk looked as if he had bought it brand new just yesterday. this was getting ridiculous.

anything for him, though.

the pout splayed across your face must've been evident, because the look he gave you was far from readable. he set his stack of books down on the desk you had just cleaned, looking down at your expression while your legs crossed one another on his chair.

"why so down, love?" he sounded remorseful, as if he knew exactly what he did.

"you're not telling me anything. i know something is up with you, so spit it out already!" you disregarded the genuine concern in his voice just in case he was putting up some sort of act.

you could see the slight widen in his eyes; almost as if the way you just knew something was up startled him. he bit his lip before he spoke again. he was reluctant.