Chapter 7/My A/N

So SORRY for all the time that went to waste on my story! The first page of this chapter is actually my author notes. Okay well I guess you guys could vote for something. I'm really sure what though. Vote for anything you want. NO MULTIPLE VOTES ON 1 THING! YOU VOTE ONCE!  Also, my inspirations for this story are RossLynchLover and Directioner_R5er. Thanks  for the inspirations! Well... I guess this page isn't all my author notes. On to the chapter!

I got home so I was so excited. Riker had eventually listened to me and apologized to Ross. (I believe this creature in him is finding out I'm on to him.) One night, I was out patroling and saw Riker in the graveyard. Some girl was standing next to him. I was watching and I saw something I'd never think I'd see him do. He punched the girl into a gravestione. That's when I lunged at him. I jumped on his back, but he threw me off. He turned around to face me. I jumped up and did a spin kick and got him dead in the face. That's when he started up. The girl he punched got up. "What's happening?" she asked bleeding like crazy while bawling. "Just run!" I shouted. Riker ran and caught her by the neck. "You better put her down" I scolded. "And who's gonna make me?" he asked. I jumped and grabbed a whole of a branch above me. I swung and flipped in mid air and kicked his face before landing. He dropped the girl and she crawled away. Riker got up and tried to punch me. I grabbed his arm and punched him. "Now leave his body alone." I said to the demon inside o9f him. "Fine" he said and he flew out. The demon himself was about 50 times my size. He picked me up and threw me down the street. I landed with an 'oomph' and got up. I ran back to the graveyard only to see Riker's body laying there unconcious. I picked him up with my slayer strength and slung him over my shoulder. I got him to his house and knocked on the door. Ross opened the door. "Hi Buf...." . His jaw dropped. "I know. Long story. Long or short version?" I asked. "Shshshorrtt." he said trying to breath. "I was patroling. He punched a girl. I attacked him. Demon in him. Demon left his body. Demon threw me down the street. I got up and ran to the graveyard. Found body. K?" I told him. "OOO kkk aay." he said still attempting to breath. "Are your parents home?" I asked. "No." he said able to breath this time. "K. He is unable to breath." I stated. "When did you find this out?" he asked. "Oh lets just say RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. "Give him mouth to mouth." he told me. I did as in structed and gave him mouth to mouth. He woke up and looked around completey shocked. "Www where am I?" he asked. "At home Riker." I responed. "Bbbb uufffy?" he stuttered. "Yeah". i said.

Ross P.O.V

As Buffy tried to explain what has happened to Riker, I ran upstairs to get bandages for her head, being the fact that it was bleeding 'cause of that demon. I came back down and Riker was sitting up watching A&A while Buffy sat in the kitchen drinking some water. "Hey. You ok? Looks like that demon got you good." I asked. "Yeah. I am just fine. I just need to find that demon before it does anymore damage." she stated. "Well, let me get your head fixed up before you go." I said. "Ross I don't have time. This demon almost killed your brother. I don't need bandages until I get back." she said with worry. "Okay. Just be careful." I said. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before walking out the door. "Hey Riker, are you okay?" I asked my brother as I calmly walked into the living room. "Yeah. Did you know your girlfriend is a slayer?" he asked. "Yeha. She told me after she woke up in the hospital after the wreck." i said. "Cool." he said before turning back to the television. "Night bro." I said. "Night man." he responded.

Buffy P.O.V

I was looking in the graveyard for the demon. I didn't find anything but vamps to dust. I decied to go home and patrol again tommorow night. I got home and quietly opened the door because it was past my curfue and my mom and sis had no idea that I was a slayer. When I shut the door, I was about to go to my room until my mom called me to the living room. "Yes momma?" I asked as I walked in. "Where in the world have you been? Is that boy Ross becoming a distraction?" my mother asked very sternly. "No mom. I was out taking a walk past the graveyard and then back." I responed without mentioning the demon. "Why past the graveyard? You know you could bring back a spirit." she again said sternly. "More like dust" I mumbled. "What?" she asked. "Nothing." I said quickly. "Well, go to bed and I'll think of a punishment in the morning." she said. I nodded my head and walked up stairs. I changed into a pair of sweats and a baggy shirt and crawled into bed. BEEEEEEEP. I heard my alarmclock beep. I looked at the time. 8:00 saturday morning. I woke up and went downstairs. Eggs, pancakes, and bacon were sitting on the table. I sat down and grabbed 2 pieces of bacon and 3 pancakes. I didn't like eggs. Just as I was about to eat my bacon, there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it only to reveal my arch slayer nemisis standing there. "Buffy I..". I slammed the door in her face. My mom walked out of the kitchen with a confused look on her face. "What was that all about?" she asked. "ummm....uh.... nothiiingg." I stuttered out.  My mom just walked back into the kitchen. I peeked through the window next to my door. She was still standing there. I opened the door. Her face lit up. "Ffffaaaiiiittthhh" I managed to say. "Buffy I need your help." she said with a huge smile on her face. "With what?" I asked. "I need your help to defeat this demon that possesed my sister." Wait, she had a sister! Since when!? "Okay." I said quickly. With that she turned around and left. I closed the door and turned around to find Ross sitting at my spot eating my bacon. "ROSS!!!!!!!! THAT'S MY BACON!!!!" I shouted. I jumped on his back and he spun me around. He was going so fast that I was screaming. My mom walked in and fell down laughing at my facial expressions. When we stopped I fell down with tears in my eyes from screaming so much. I was dizzy so when I stood up, I fell back down on my butt. "Oww!" I yelled. Ross just stood ther laughing his butt off. "Oh shut up." I laughed.

Ross P.O.V

"Okay. First things first. How'd you get in my house?" she asked while still calming down. "Your mom let me through the back door." I said. "Oh. Now, WHY WERE YOU EATING MY BACON?" she shouted. "BUFFY ANNE SUMMERS! NO NEED TO SHOUT!" her mother yelled. "But your doing." she wined. Her mom just returned to the kitcheb with a frown. "Pancakes!" I squeaked. "Really?" she asked with a grin on her face. "Yeah. What? Is there a problem with my squeak?" I asked with a smirk. "No. It's just hilarious!" she said as she fell down laughing. I sat down and continued eating her bacon and that caught her attention. "Drop the bacon." she scolded. "And who's gonna make me?" I asked while eating more. She lunged at me and stole the bacon from my hand. "I will." she said with a smirk.