Me, Myself & Him

Jaz P.O.V.

(**Ring, Ring**)

My phone started ringing n didn't know who was calling but I answered it anyway not caring.
**The Convo**

Me: Hello

Unknown: Hello is dis Jaz??

Me: Yeah who's callin

Unknown: It's Brittany from skool

Me: How you get my number??

Brittany: Everybody know your name and number cause you r datin the neighborhood biggest player n you r the biggest Thot around town.

Ohh hell no dis bitch did not call me a Thot. She the biggest thot cause she be going round' sleeping with her mamma boyfriend n her OWN FUCKIN DADDY.

Me: wait a minute I not no Thot bitch n second of all I only fuck wit one person n dhatts jay so bitch get the fiuck off my phone before I fuck you up for messin up my mother fuckin Sunday hoe.

Brittany: Bitch you wanna juss throw hands cause I not the one to play with.

Me: yeh meet me at the park right now bitch

Brittany: ITE hoe

Me: bye bitch

** The end of Convo**

I hanged up the phone n played RGf Island by Fetty Wap. I pulled out my drawer n grabbed my black n blue sweat suit with my black jordans n put it on grabbed my fone n keys n drove off to the park. When I got to the park Brittany was juss pulling up and I seen Jay's car at the park too. When I seen her I didn't hesitate, I got out my car without closeing the door or turning it off. I ran up to her and with one punch I knocked her ass out. I knew she was knocked out but, I got on top of her n start pounding her face in. I was beating her ass until I felt someone pull me off her. When I looked up I saw that it was Jay and I start trying to pull away to get to Brittany but I couldn't. Jay picked mhe up and threw me in the passenger side of my car and made me Lock the door and he jogged to the driver side and got in n speed off.

Jay P.O.V.

I was at the park juss chillin with my Boys when I saw a girl juss on top of some girl beaten her ass. I ran over to be nosey and to my surprise it was my Jaz beaten Brittany ass. I grabbed her off but she wouldn't stop trying to get to Brittany. I picked her up and threw her in her car and went in the driver seat m speed off to her brother Darrius house.