Rosie

Info:Name: RosieGender: femalePronouns: she/herAge: 14Sexuality: gynephilia/lipstick lesbian Type of kumu: normalNicknames: Rosey, roses, ruby-rose——————————————————————Description:Rosie is a red kumu with lime green nubs and a rose bud replaced b...

Info:
Name: Rosie
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Age: 14
Sexuality: gynephilia/lipstick lesbian
Type of kumu: normal
Nicknames: Rosey, roses, ruby-rose
——————————————————————
Description:
Rosie is a red kumu with lime green nubs and a rose bud replaced by a ruby gem with prickly vines around her. She isn't bothered by the vines though. Her name used to be Ruby Rose until it got changed to Rosie. I wanted her name to be more simpler. Anyways, Rosie is a kind, cutesy, and friendly kumu. Although, she can get mad very easily. Sometimes if kumus hover too close to her, they can be stabbed by her prickly vines. Overall, Rosie likes to spend her time mostly outside and really likes nature. She likes to smell the flowers outside even though she doesn't have a nose. She also likes to decorate her room with roses and other flowers. That's why her room smells so good! Rosie also has a garden that, of course, consists of many kinds of flowers. She sometimes likes to collect gems and other valuable possessions. Mostly rubies of course.