Sweets and Sours

Sweets info:Name: SweetsGender: female Pronouns: she/herAge: 7Sexuality: pansexual Type of kumu: mini Nicknames: girls——————————————————————Sours info:Name: SoursGender: femalePronouns: she/herAge: 7Sexuality: demisexual/bisexual Type of kumu: min...

Sweets info:
Name: Sweets
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Age: 7
Sexuality: pansexual
Type of kumu: mini
Nicknames: girls
——————————————————————
Sours info:
Name: Sours
Gender: female
Pronouns: she/her
Age: 7
Sexuality: demisexual/bisexual
Type of kumu: mini
Nicknames: girls, rude
——————————————————————
Description for Sweets:
Sweets is a lightish red mini kumu with a cherry stem attached to her sister Sours. Sweets is very kind and innocent. She always gives other kumus compliments and positive vibes. Sweets also likes to act cutesy and LOVES fruit. She always makes sure that she's healthy and that others are healthy as well. She mostly likes to take a nice stroll outside with her sister Sours.
——————————————————————
Description for Sours:
Sours is a dark red mini kumu with a cherry stem attached to her sister Sweets. Sours can act rude and mean sometimes for no reason. She likes to act this way because she is always in a bad mood. Instead of giving off positive vibes like Sweets, she gives off bad and negative vibes. She often insults other kumus and Sweets always has to say sorry for her since she doesn't care too much about doing it herself. Just like her sister, she also likes fruit. The only time when she's calm and relaxed is when she's listening to music or taking a stroll with her sister.