Where It all begin..

I was just about to go out with my friends to the party from some guy named "Euronymus" and his band "Mayhem". I was so exited because I was never at metal party before.

I had my black long straightend hair, black eye make-up, platform shoes, black AC/DC t-shirt with black jeans and leather jacket. As we arrived to the party.. It was awesome. The black metal music on full volume, boys just screaming and drinking alcohol..But then I saw him, he was just standing there with one of his friend from his band, with his corpes make-up. I absolutly love It. I was just about to go for a drink but as I got to the door to get the drink he was standing right infront of me. "You look really pretty, whats your name" he said confidently. "Im Rai, and you must be.." "Euronymus, my name is Euronymus"

So we were talking, drinking, smoking the whole night. We were just on the back of his vila where the party was so we could be alone. The night was so perfect. The feeling when your talking to someone and in the back there's just people partying in the back as you hear the black metal music and laughs. It was just perfect, he didn't even turn his eyes of me. I was so nervous and feeling so good with him, like he was finally the person who could understand me.

As we were talking about everything Dead comes to us. Dead was just his nickname his actual name was Pelle. He was so kind and sweet but he was actually really depressed. "Can I sit with you two? They're really crazy there" he said "Yes, of course" I sad. Euronymus and Dead didn't actually liked each other that much, he actually looked really pissed. I don't really think It was because he was there.. I think It was because we're not alone anymore..

"Sha'll we go into my room for some water?" Said Euronymus " Yea, why not" I said nervously. Dead was just sitting there.. I felt bad for him but then his friend got to him. As we got into Euronymus's room I got really nervous. "It's a really..nice room" I said, as I said It he was quiet and just coming closer to me as he was looking into my eyes. His eyes was so beautyfully green and his skin so soft. My heart was racing like never before. Our lips was just about to touch. His long black hair was covering my face as I felt his hand touching from my neck going down. It felt like this feeling was gonna be forever. It was literally the best feeling in my life. As he was touching me we finally kissed, We were kissing slowly to go rough, he started to kissing my neck and putting me on his bed softly.

As we were laying on his bed he softly put my clothes of as I was sitting on him. When I was fully naked he slowly got up on me and starting to take his clothes of too. He was just so beautyfull..he got really sweatty, It was so hot.