When It all begin pt.2

It was the hottest moment I ever felt. I got all of his make-up from his face on mine. As I was laying on the bed naked he started to lick my body from my belly to my chest.

In the morning I woke up first. I grabbed his shirt and my panties and got downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was sleepin all ocet the place with empty bottles and cigarettes. I got upstairs to find a cigarette from Euronymous. It was in his leather jacket on the chair in his room. As I got outsidet to smoke Dead came to sit with me. We were talking about how he feels about everything. "How you doing?" I said "I actually feel so good that I'm finally doing something I like you know like I'm in the band, but when you think about It, you can have everything and still feel empty." He said.

Euronymous came to us and he was just standing in the door and looking at us talking... actually he was always staring at me. " How see you feeling, do you need anything if you dont feel good. It was really rough yesterday." He said kindly "Oh no, I feel really good actually thank you." I said. "I will leave you two here alone" said dead in the way that he knows that something happend last night. Euronymous grabbed the chair dead was sitting in closer to me and were just staring at me with this smirk. "What?" I said nervously with small smile on my face "Nothing, you're just so beautyfull." He said. I was just shuted and didn't know what to say. His eyes were so big and beautyfull.. you could literally lost in it. The silence was just so akward that I decide to kiss him.. So I just did. I just have the smoke from the cigarette in my mounth so when we were kissing the smoke were in both of our mounths. It was literally the hottest moment you can expirience. Even the fact It was Euronymous. His tongue was in my mounth and I licked his face. Like oh my god.

When we were done he grabbed me in his arms and ran inside the house as we were laughing. We got to his room and he trew me on his bed as he started to shake with his hair on my face. It was so cute and hot in the same time. "Okay, I need to go home." I said "Oh okay give me your number" he said confidently ". So I gave him my number, as I was writing It on his hand he was again staring at me he was so cute. As I walked to the door of his room he said "Wait I will drive you home" "Okay" I said.

When I got home the first thing I got was a call..and of course It was Euronymous.