scene 1

Roxanna landed. She proceeds to call her mom and she was gonna go pick Roxanna up. A couple minutes later.

"SAMMY?!" "ROXXY?!". I ran up to Sam and gave her a big hug. "Hey what about me?" My little annoying brother asked me. "Come here you" I told him then gave him a hug. I look over to my parents and gave them a hug and a kiss. "We missed you sweetie" Mom told me. "I missed you guys way more" I told him while tearing up a bit. "Roxxy let's go! I have so much to tell you!" Sam told me. "Yes!"

We were in the car jamming to music, Mom and Dad holding hands, and Anthony playing whatever video game he was playing. This is where I wanted to be.

When we got home, Dad was helping me unload the car. I couldn't help to notice a drum was in his trunk, his drum. "Dad, you're doing karate again?!" I asked him excitedly. "Yes ma'am. I have 2 students though-" I cut him off quickly and say, "Sam right. Oh wait. I already knew that". "Not really. But we have another, his name is Robby" he told me. "Oh okay." I told him. "You should come back to karate. It's been a long time Roxxy". He told me while rubbing my arm. "Yeah dad, definitely!".

I went inside and immediately went into my bedroom. I haven't been in here since the 8th grade. "Wow I really do have some redecorating to do". "I know and I'm gonna help" Sam told me. She kinda scared me because I didn't know she was in the room. "Golly Gee Sam, we talked about this. You have to stop scaring me" I told her. I am really sensitive when people scare me. "Sorry sis, let's get redecorating" I gave her another hug I whispered in her ear, "I really missed you. I love you sista". "I love you too sista".

After a while of us redecorating we were gossiping a lot. She told me about this boy Miguel and she really liked him. And how He defended her. She also told me about his Mohawk friend and how much of a jerk he was. I didn't really care because I don't know him. "Sis, I'm so happy for you, I really want you just to be happy". I knew her relationship with Kyler. She FaceTimed me and told me what happened.

"Thank you. I'm so happy to have you home to talk to you. Mom isn't really a good help with boys. If I told Dad what happened with the rumors Kyler said, he would have made a big deal out of it. I'm already mad at him for what he pulled at the dance." she tells me. I can tell she was getting uncomfortable talking about Kyler so I changed the topic.

"Sam! How's Eli, I missed him". "I'm getting tired. I'm gonna knock out" Sam told me while yawning. "Okay! Goodnight!" I told her. "We have school tomorrow and your schedule is on your dresser, we only have 3 classes together" she told me while turning off my lights. I missed being home. I missed sleeping in my loving family home. I missed this. I wonder why she didn't say anything about Eli. I closed my eyes and try to fell asleep.

- flashback -

"Please stop! Ill do anything!" I begged for my life. "No you slut, get back over here".

- end flashback -

I woke up scared and crying. He raped me. I haven't told anyone. I'm scared too. I closed my eyes again but I couldn't fall back asleep. "Tomorrow is the first day. Omg Eli! I'm looking forward in seeing him.

a/n : i hope everyone has a great day! i love you ❤️